Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I'd see the day.

Call it a sign of the times Sunday when Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni, with 16 championship banners hanging behind him at the team's practice facility, admitted his team is looking up to the Los Angeles Clippers and their 16-game winning streak.

"They're real good and they're having a great streak, so we'll have to reckon with them and they're kind of setting the bar of where we need to get to," D'Antoni said.

"To put together win streaks that are that long, it shows a lot of focus, it shows a lot of unity and a lot of depth because they can beat you multiple ways," Bryant continued. "If you're going to have a winning streak that's that extensive, you have to have guys coming in from all aspects of the game."

Kobe gonna Kob though, love this dudes mentality. :pimp:

Does Bryant want the Clippers to stay hot to have a shot of ending that streak as a little payback for the Clippers' 105-95 win over the Lakers back on Nov. 2?

"I really don't give a s---," Bryant said.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/...s-lakers-looking-bar-set-los-angeles-clippers

:pimp: :pimp:

Can't wait til next Friday.

^people forget how good eric gordon is because of his injuries
teams knew, that's why he fell to mid first and probably further if rockets didnt pick him. rockets had three picks so they were able to gamble on a player. fred hoiberg, who is close to mchale from minn days, basically vouched for royce so he would be drafted. this was more of a mchale pick than morey
just hope he doesnt do anything crazy when rockets cut ties with him. he basically black balled himself out of the league

:lol: this dude Royce need to go hop off a plane for being an @%. The Rockets basically did everything they can for no name rookie. There are plenty of other guys with or without mental illness who would replace him in a second. This dude must be faking it.

faking it?

:stoneface:

Thought about this today. Anyway this deal works out $ wise?

Nets get: Cousins, Fredette, Evans

Kings get: Brook Lopez, Marshon

Substitute Salmons for Jimmer, throw a few picks to the Kings, and the deal could be plausible.

Last edited:
Speaking of Royce White, has this dude or people around him considered that professional basketball and its requirements aren't for him and he needs to retire and do something else? But we all know that wouldn't happen because of the millions he would be giving up :rolleyes

Anyway, this **** is ridiculous and isn't helping him, the Rockets or others who suffer from similar mental issues trying to led normal lives.

Last edited:
Still hoping this trade goes down. I still want DCuz to go to the spurs. With Pop and Timmy keeping him in check he could be the heir to TD. Lakers can get in the action too getting younger.

Yes, Ernie Johnson

well i dont understand how Eric Gordon=EJ

Sigh.

Eric Gordon is named after his father so his father's full name is Eric Gordon Sr.

Since he's name after his father, the Hornets' Eric Gordon full name is Eric Gordon Jr. or Eric Jr. or EJ.

It's not rocket science.

his name on his jr and profile arent eric gordon jr

just saying, i know all about players and their names but most people that know him, his name is eric gordon.

thats all

dont shoot me

I think I've heard the Kings announcers say Jeff Green is turning the corner like twice already

I'm confused though...why can't ya'll just call him EG? We're not his family or friends haha. I can see if on TV they call him "EJ" but they don't.

You guys getting upset that some people didn't know who "EJ" was is funny man. Its ******g Eric Gordon..who cares

I'm confused though...why can't ya'll just call him EG? We're not his family or friends haha. I can see if on TV they call him "EJ" but they don't.
You guys getting upset that some people didn't know who "EJ" was is funny man. Its ******g Eric Gordon..who cares
where do you see people getting mad at people who doesn't know EJ's nickname? And I'm pretty sure the Clippers announcer called him EJ when he was there, I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure I heard them call him EJ.

Did Tony Allen permanently scar OJ or something? It was like after that game dude's been downhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom