Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday, USA Today reported that Sacramento is attempting to deal Demarcus Cousins, but there is a split between management and ownership on the deal. The management of Sacramento believes a trade would be best for both parties, while ownership is hoping to get more for their most prized asset. Today KSR has spoken with a source close to Demarcus Cousins both that confirms trade talks are ongoing and Cousins is hoping a deal will be worked out soon. According to the source, the four teams that are most likely to end up making such a deal for cousins are Boston, Dallas, Orlando and Charlotte. The USA Today story reported that Detroit, Houston and Washington are also potential destinations, but the source tells KSR that Cousins has been told those are all unlikely for a variety of reasons.

The two favorites for Cousins services are most likely Boston, which has a number of assets it can deal including Jared Sullinger, Avery Bradley and Fab Melo, and Dallas, where Cousins’ new agent Dan Fegan is great friends with owner Mark Cuban. The source tells KSR that Cousins would like to play in either place if such a deal ends up being worked out.
Link

Oh the lovely Dallas mention attached to every rumor.

Like Deron. Or Dwight. Or LeBron. Or Shaq. Or Kobe. :lol:

I have no idea who Sacramento would want. Take whoever though. Wonder of they'd part with Reke too.

Royce White and Boogie on the same team. DO IT MOREY.

Last edited:
Remember when people said Danny Ainge would not over commit to their core like the 80s Celtics did and paid for it in the 90s? Yeah, about that.

Edit:

Triple double for Boogie.

Last edited:
Oh the lovely Dallas mention attached to every rumor.

Like Deron. Or Dwight. Or LeBron. Or Shaq. Or Kobe. :lol:

I have no idea who Sacramento would want. Take whoever though. Wonder of they'd part with Reke too.

Well you might as well go after Cousins..

Cuban is going to waste next year if he holds out for Dwight..

yo **** the boston celtics WTF. lost me a whole bunch of money today ******g ********. how can you suck so bad that u get blown out by the ******g kings >:

I still can't believe people think Cuz for Bradley and a D-Leaguer is a good trade :rofl:

yo **** the boston celtics WTF. lost me a whole bunch of money today ******g ********. how can you suck so bad that u get blown out by the ******g kings
mad.gif
Why would you do that though? It was the second night of a back to back on the road, plus they've been mediocre as **** all year.

Last edited:
Well you might as well go after Cousins..
Cuban is going to waste next year if he holds out for Dwight..

I don't have doubts that they'll go after him, but landing him is another question.

Having OJ, Dirk, Brand, Marion, DC, and Marion would be interesting, though. Especially if we can keep that core and steal Tyreke.

That would mean they'd want all of our trash, which I'm not sure they would be.

Royce White and Boogie on the same team. DO IT MOREY.

not in a million years are they giving up asik and parsons for DMC
To get a franchise center, I believe Morey absolutely would deal Asik and Parsons. Both are good players, but good ain't great. Not that Boogie is great right now, but he offers that type of potential.

The Royce White element might make him hold pause some though.

Cousins will probably end up getting traded somewhere random as **** like Milwaukee when we least expect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom