Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
17 in a row for the clips. I don't give a **** who they playing. It's the NBA where anyone can lose to anyone on any given night. I mean ****, Miami just lost to Detroit. 17 wins in a row is impressive.

Whoa, that Celtics/Kings score real?
eek.gif

Celtics are a mess.

i dont think anyone is discrediting the clippers about the streak :lol:

Dude hella people are. Analysts and the boards alike. "Who have they played?" "Can they run a halfcourt offense?" "Can they win a playoff series?"

1. Beat mia, lal, sa (twice), mem, atl
2. We got cp3, of course we can
3. Mem last year. Depends on our match up this year. #1 seed will help.

We'll see. It just feels good to be a fan of a team that wins. I was low key imagining what it feels like to be a die lakers fan after the ships. Nuts. I now understand why so many of y'all become unrealistic and delusional. Respect :pimp:

i dont think anyone is discrediting the clippers about the streak :lol:

Dude hella people are. Analysts and the boards alike. "Who have they played?" "Can they run a halfcourt offense?" "Can they win a playoff series?"

We'll see. It just feels good to be a fan of a team that wins. I was low key imagining what it feels like to be a die lakers fan after the ships. Nuts. I now understand why so many of y'all become unrealistic and delusional. Respect :pimp:

Let the hate marinate.

:pimp:

Right :lol:

Clipper fans flexing like they squad got postseason success though. Get your shine on now, but you got to wait for a parade before you really poke your chest out.

in the nba, you can lose on any given night. the streak is tough, love to see how much further they can take it.

I dont think anyone is discrediting the Clips. If you win 17 in a row in the NBA that means something.

But its just y'all Clippers fans walking around like y'all team been doing this for years and have some kinda post season weight to throw around.
Its like how can y'all even have the audacity :smh: ...Just be humble and be glad y'all finally aint the laughing stock of the League anymore.

But you gotta give respect where respect is due. But y'all gotta tone it down a bit.

you are comparing a season win streak to a franchise that constantly wins titles and goes to the playoffs almost every year....?

dude...no...just stop....

unrealistic and delusional? that would be you comparing the clippers to title winning lakers teams...

yall seen this?

I mean, I want to root for this guy. I really do. But he ain't ever going to succeed at anything. The only winner out of this whole situation is Fred Hoiberg for even getting him to play on the basketball court at Iowa, that's a huge accomplishment in its own right

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: This may be worse than any trade Essential1 ever came up with. You could honestly say the Rockets would take a step backwards with that trade.

Man they ain't bad. They were when I was trying to guy your team.. Which Morey did do. So in a sense I was right.

Last edited:
17 is crazy. Never thought I would see the day :lol:

I was expecting a 4 seed coming into the season but it looks like we have a reals hot at the #1. I'm thinking we end up with the 3 seed more than likely.

Cuz with the Trip-Dub :pimp:

EJ balling last night :pimp:

Boston in StruggleMode. NOO ERA gonna owe me $100 when boston fails to win the championship this year :pimp:

yall seen this?

I mean, I want to root for this guy. I really do. But he ain't ever going to succeed at anything. The only winner out of this whole situation is Fred Hoiberg for even getting him to play on the basketball court at Iowa, that's a huge accomplishment in its own right

I feel for him. I battle with anxiety (nowhere near Royce's level) but I get what that feeling is like. I had Goosebumps when he gets drafted in the video.

I doubt he will get far, but I really am pulling for him.

Last edited:
im a laker fan and i dont see nothing wrong with the Clip fans enjoying their team and talking a little trash. its sports. we live in the present, and in the present they got a better team they got the right to talk some **** after all the emotional abuse theyve taken :lol: this is GREAT for LA and the league

I might be late but does anyone have a clip showing Westbrook storming off and cussing after an interviewer asked about Darren Collison?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom