Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FREE JIMMER
nthat.gif
 Dude needs to be playing 20-30 mpg depending on the flow of the game and whatnot

It's a shame the Grizzlies' defense goes to waste because of how putrid their offense is. It'll be their downfall come playoff time.

It's a shame the Grizzlies' defense goes to waste because of how putrid their offense is. It'll be their downfall come playoff time.

It really makes no sense considering the offensive talent they have on the team.. Hollins :smh:

With all this Clipper hype, the first thing I thought about was that Houston winning streak a few years ago.
Clippers have more talent than the Rockets that won 22 straight though.
Nice back to back wins for the Kings. They need it.

Tmac, Yao, Skip, Scola, Battier, Bonzi, Hayes, Brooks, Landry, the Great Luther Head :lol:

They were pretty deep. Also depends on if you think CP3 and Blake > Tmac and Yao, which I don't agree with.
I loved that group but the Clipper's big 2 are less injury prone. So I'd take LAC

Last edited:
Heat couldn't possibly go on a 3 game losing streak against Pistons, Bucks and Magic...could they. :nerd:

Vucevic currently has more rebound solo that the entire Heat team... :wow:

The Heat can't buy a rebound yikes, but on the real I have Vucevic on my fantasy squad lol. Rack up the rebounds kid!

That's what happens when you have an average PG with average playmaking ability

:nerd:
I actually think Conley is fine as is. By the eye test, it's the Z-Bo and Gay dynamic. They can play together, but it's just not really optimal for the Grizzlies.

Heat couldn't possibly go on a 3 game losing streak against Pistons, Bucks and Magic...could they. :nerd:

Vucevic currently has more rebound solo that the entire Heat team... :wow:
THey're a completely different squad on the road.

:lol: @ Spo drawing up a Chris Bosh game winner

It's going to feel great when the Lakers pluck Nik Vucevic from the Magic in six years. Signed, a Laker fan.

[/IMG]
the Pacers game was great! They sunk alot of bs shots, but ill take it. Hibbert couldnt budge Gasol, it was pretty pathetic to watch. Basketball looks alot easier in person....i feek like i could do all that ****

Or maybe in just high

Last edited:
the Pacers game was great! They sunk alot of bs shots, but ill take it. Hibbert couldnt budge Gasol, it was pretty pathetic to watch. Basketball looks alot easier in person....i feek like i could do all that ****

Or maybe in just high
You would be blazed :lol:

It's going to feel great when the Lakers pluck Nik Vucevic from the Magic in six years. Signed, a Laker fan.
i see what you did there

I muted the Hawks-Rockets game and wasn't paying much attention then I see the Rockets lead by 19. :wow:

lin had a nice block on josh smith

was vucevic a throw in? thought he was a real player with promise in philly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom