Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: at all of Westbrook's profanity getting caught on camera after that elbow from Scola that produced blood. If Russ comes back and dunks on Scola in the 2nd half, so many nuts will be bust

Last edited:
And then the Nets scored 5 points in the 3rd quarter against the Spurs tonight.

Last edited:
:lol: at Westbrook coming right out of the tunnel and walking right past coach and attempting to check himself in

:x KD, saw it coming

Last edited:
Is five points in a quarter the all time lowest point total in a quarter? Lol, thats pathetic. And to make it worst those were 5 of d will's 8 points.

Is five points in a quarter the all time lowest point total in a quarter? Lol, thats pathetic. And to make it worst those were 5 of d will's 8 points.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_records

Fewest points in a quarter

2 by the Dallas Mavericks at the Los Angeles Lakers on April 6, 1997
2 by the Golden State Warriors vs. the Toronto Raptors on February 8, 2004

I was at that Warriors game. They were up 20 to start the 4th and it went into OT and they lost :lol: :rofl:

Gasol was not a throw in.

He had been known within the Grizzlies organization and was the ACB MVP (second best league in the world behind the NBA) that year.

Last edited:
With all this Clipper hype, the first thing I thought about was that Houston winning streak a few years ago.
Clippers have more talent than the Rockets that won 22 straight though.
Nice back to back wins for the Kings. They need it.

Tmac, Yao, Skip, Scola, Battier, Bonzi, Hayes, Brooks, Landry, the Great Luther Head :lol:

They were pretty deep. Also depends on if you think CP3 and Blake > Tmac and Yao, which I don't agree with.
I loved that group but the Clipper's big 2 are less injury prone. So I'd take LAC

Definitely. Loved that team though.

Do the Rockets shoot like this every game, jeeeeeez...:smh:

Like half the time, which explains their slightly above .500 record :lol:

@PMatic I'm not sure if Morey would roll the dice on DMC cause he already has enough room to add in FA vs making a trade & adding after that.

Last edited:
Indeed... Happy New Years

I started the year off exercising too. My brother's little dog is afraid of fireworks, somehow got out, and I had to chase her down the street to catch her. That's enough exercise for the year I think.

He had been known within the Grizzlies organization and was the ACB MVP (second best league in the world behind the NBA) that year.

:rolleyes

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD8IvHMtB2w

$tern KNOWS. :smh:
Just curious, what are your thoughts on the Richard Jefferson trade? You know the trade that saw the Spurs take advantage of the small market Bucks with the Kurt Thomas, Bruce Bowen and Fab Oberto poo-poo platter?

Happy New Years everyone.

Last edited:

Someday, people will get this.
i want to believe you.... But I feel like you are saying this after the fact, if you know what I mean.

so Richard Jefferson is a great player and deserves to be traded for a star? :rolleyes
almost as whack as the folks saying Avery Bradley and sully for DMC :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom