Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't the Rocket find out about his mental illness before drafting Royce? What a dumb draft pick.

Not sure how much is the current rookie contract but this dude Royce White could scam the Rockets and live off his life comfortably if he know how to invest that NBA rookie contract

I'd do Reke and DMC for rondo. But not if Jimmer, IT, and Chuck Wagon are included :lol:

Chuck would be so good on a team like the Celts

Might as well contract the Kings if that goes through
laugh.gif

Are the Mavs sellout streak really in jeopardy cuz of the Cowboys game??

Which reminds me, what the hell is Birdman doing? He in the L?

Wasn't he in some legal trouble... what happened to "Free Bird" neck tat dude?

Gordon signed something for you? Homies from high school? Cause your obviously biased.
Harden needs a pick to get to the basket? In what world? He's mastered that euro step.
Gordon a better finisher? :lol: I gotta question if you've watched James play then.
Underrated passer and pick & roll player? Sure but Harden is still better at both.
I watched Gordon in LA & NO just like I watched Harden in OKC & HOU and neither are my favorite players but Harden is simply more talented as many in the thread have agreed.
nah homie, the only reason why anyone would say harden is better now is because of the start of this season where EJ didn't have a chance to showcase yet. Give him time and you will be eating your words.
Gordon > Harden going to the rim and finishing.
EJ > Harden in isolation ability

^people forget how good eric gordon is because of his injuries

Why didn't the Rocket find out about his mental illness before drafting Royce? What a dumb draft pick.

Not sure how much is the current rookie contract but this dude Royce White could scam the Rockets and live off his life comfortably if he know how to invest that NBA rookie contract

teams knew, that's why he fell to mid first and probably further if rockets didnt pick him. rockets had three picks so they were able to gamble on a player. fred hoiberg, who is close to mchale from minn days, basically vouched for royce so he would be drafted. this was more of a mchale pick than morey
just hope he doesnt do anything crazy when rockets cut ties with him. he basically black balled himself out of the league

Last edited:

I'd love that trade to go down just because of how much it would change the landscape of the NBA. Most the players in that trade are guys that haven't completely lived up to their potential and need a new start somewhere else. Rondo could change that Kings team around with how he plays. They don't really have one guy on that squad right now besides Jimmer and maybe Isaiah Thomas that guys would really wanna even play with. They'd finally have one legit guy to build around with that trade.

I like EJ's game a lot, but nothing leads me to believe he's better than Harden.
i mean before this start of this season who would have guessed Harden would have been doing the thing's he been doing especially after his finals performance. all i am seeing is from what i seen and what i think of gordon's ability and potential i think he will leapfrog harden. All i am saying is give Gordon 20 games (lets hope he doesn't get injured again :lol:) and i think he will show out. :pimp:

I like EJ's game a lot, but nothing leads me to believe he's better than Harden.
i mean before this start of this season who would have guessed Harden would have been doing the thing's he been doing especially after his finals performance. all i am seeing is from what i seen and what i think of gordon's ability and potential i think he will leapfrog harden. All i am saying is give Gordon 20 games (lets hope he doesn't get injured again :lol:) and i think he will show out. :pimp:
Harden is doing everything I expected. Putting up big numbers with slightly less efficiency than last season.

But I do think EJ is a big time scorer in his own right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom