Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors without Monta > With Monta

Their is a reason why.

Monta showing that Alabama commen sense in that interview.

The Rockets are signing James Anderson according to Woj despite having a 15 man roster. Someone is getting waived...

everything was fine with royce in summer league. Rockets were even ok with working with him as far as bussing to certain cities. Knew he was gonna start down in d-league and started throwing a fit on Twitter. They gave him time and tried to work with him before finally assigning him and still this.

btw, he'd be perfect for what Houston is running

Somewhere in Royce White's mind he really thinks he's creating some type of positive awareness to his cause.

All people will take from this is that he's selfish and immature, nobody is going to care anymore about what mental health issues he has to deal with.

I wonder how many athletes dealt with all kind of **** throughout their lives/careers and dont come off like this pompous ***

Yikes @ the Royce White fiasco.
mean.gif

SMH Royce White deserves to get blackballed from pro basketball. Tired of hearing about this guy, this dude just dont get it and understand where hes at and what hes doing to his career

So, the great Kyle Lowry is coming off the bench after his injury and will have to beat out Calderon to get his starting gig back? Conley, Dragic and now Calderon.

Sounds about right.

Lowry has put up the numbers, even in Toronto, to warrant such a high self-appraisal. His 2012-13 PER of 20.5 is good for sixth among point guards. But franchise players aren't just talented in their own right; they should make their teammates better, too.

Now, I know someone said this....

Last edited:
it sucks because mental illness is so hard to judge. because most of us don't have it, people do just think he's being selfish and whiny. :smh:

oh and then there's this

pretty much. his act wouldnt get cleaned up playing for that toxic wizards team.

Got a good relationship w/ Wall and Nene COULD be a good mentor.

There is ZERO risk in bringing in Cousins to DC. If it blows up, they're exactly where they are right now - at the bottom. If it works out...retribution for the Webber trade :lol:

To be fair, I think the last estimates for the Kings franchise was around $300-$350 mil

So, the great Kyle Lowry is coming off the bench after his injury and will have to beat out Calderon to get his starting gig back? Conley, Dragic and now Calderon.

Sounds about right.

Lowry has put up the numbers, even in Toronto, to warrant such a high self-appraisal. His 2012-13 PER of 20.5 is good for sixth among point guards. But franchise players aren't just talented in their own right; they should make their teammates better, too.

Now, I know someone said this....
They've played the easiest part of their schedule and Bargnani is out while he was out, which has led to wins of late. Bet of course the quote didn't say anything about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom