Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D-Will is a great 2nd or 3rd option similar to his teammates JJ & Crash. CP3 is a bonafide cornerstone that a team builds those 2nd and 3rd options around.
Free Marshon Brooks or simply trade him to the Clippers in Feb.

You on your homer **** all crazy right now in this thread but yes been saying this.
He's a baller and potential all star that is rotting in BK right now. He can shoot it, handle is elite, great in the open floor, crafty at the rim.
Also has potential to be a great defender if he actually gave the effort, they giving bogans & stackhouse minutes over him when he could be giving them 15+ pts a game.
I hope he doesn't go to the clips though they have enough young talent & your head might explode.

Jameer Nelson has 4 three pointers in about 6:30 minutes for the Magic.

Wizards down 25-8. :lol:

^so when a player stops doing something he is notorious for doing that still makes him notorious for doing it right??? :lol:

Don't know what this means, but I'll revisit this topic later on when the Clippers inevitably go on a losing streak and you can't call everyone who disagrees with you butthurt.

oooooooooh trust me LAL fans are still butthurt about the Paul/Stern conspiracy. I would be too if the tables were turned but hey why be worried about my team's present & future when you should be more concerned with what your 14-14 team has not been doing these past couple games. I can always eat crow later right hater? :D

The Suns bout to get this work

Frank Vogel needs to go, I cant stand the way Vogel utilizes his point guards, and I think it affects the offensive production across the board.

Roy Hibbert is......real bad

oooooooooh trust me LAL fans are still butthurt about the Paul/Stern conspiracy. I would be too if the tables were turned but hey why be worried about my team's present & future when you should be more concerned with what your 14-14 team has not been doing these past couple games. I can always eat crow later right hater? :D

2594579430_8e9227b7a2.jpg

OK bruh.

2594579430_8e9227b7a2.jpg

OK bruh.

too bad those banners couldn't suit up and help yall last nite :D
sucks that all you can do is reminisce just to be relevant in this convo :lol:
you sound like one of those paper champ homers from the other LA team :pimp:

Last edited:

Bro you are riding a 15-gm winning streak not a 2012-2013 NBA championship. I know and admit that this is the best I've seen the clippers but don't go in here acting like the clippers got this season on lock :smh:

You can already see the difference with Avery Johnson gone from the sidelines. The Nets are playing a lot faster.

Bro you are riding a 15-gm winning streak not a 2012-2013 NBA championship. I know and admit that this is the best I've seen the clippers but don't go in here acting like the clippers got this season on lock :smh:

I'm responding to trivial banter not claiming we champs in December (big difference). No team has anything on lock even the 2012 champs. Whole lotta season left that's for sure. I'm not the butthurt one here. :lol: Rich history and banners aint helping the current sub-.500 & .500 teams win in 2012-13 (means right now). *waits to eat crow but prefers steak & lobster*

Last edited:
Why does [COLOR=#red]solarius49[/COLOR] think anybody cares about who he blocks???

(someone please quote this) >D

Last edited:
I cant believe how cocky and arrogant MJSHOES is right now.:lol: I've always told people to relax and refrain from responding to his trolling, but man its even hard for me to keep quiet and I dont ever feed trolls.

All he wants to do is bait Laker fans into responding so he can clown on our teams record, gloat about his teams winning streak, and continuously crown himself the best Clipper fan in LA.

Relax my dude, we get it. Your team is better than ours right now, congrats.

Can you at least wait till you win a championship though before you bash on other fan bases?
I mean you do realize that the only reason some Laker fans make comments about the "rafters" and our teams history is because you enter our team thread, as well as the league thread, and continue to push peoples buttons and talk smack defensively as if we've all been taking personal shots at you or something.

I get it my dude, my team is a sub -.500 team.
But that doesn't bother me as much as you seem bothered by our team and our history. I mean you legit seem SALTY about everything Laker related.
Just because you add :lol: emoticons and "lol"s in your posts doesnt hide the fact that you are still hurting badly from how much success Lakers have had in the last decade.

Im just saying man, control the salt. :smh:

Im admitting your teams better than ours right this moment, but why act so immature about it EVERY SINGLE DAY of your life on NT. :lol:

Okay man I've already fed you too much, continue on.
You're still okay in my book. DBD, rck2sactown...you guys are all okay with me. Im never bothered by the Laker bashing, it just makes me laugh.
All that bothers me is when dudes get cocky and arrogant over a few wins and try to rub it into other peoples faces.
We acknowledge that your team is looking nice right now, and no one is "butthurt" about it (well not me at least).
You guys are deep as hell, seriously. I respect how much work your GM has done, and how well they are playing right now.

But until you seal the deal and win a Chip then how can you expect people to take any of this that serious?
Its like the Atlanta Falcons...win as many regular season games as you want, we get it you are good...but until you win in the playoffs no one is respecting your football team.

I dont see whats so unreasonable about that.

But anywhoo, now that i got all that off my chest ill leave you boys be. have a good day. 8)

Last edited:
I cant believe how cocky and arrogant MJSHOES is right now.:lol: I've always told people to relax and refrain from responding to his trolling, but man its even hard for me to keep quiet and I dont ever feed trolls.

All he wants to do is bait Laker fans into responding so he can clown on our teams record, gloat about his teams winning streak, and continuously crown himself the best Clipper fan in LA.

Relax my dude, we get it. Your team is better than ours right now, congrats.

Can you at least wait till you win a championship though before you bash on other fan bases?
I mean you do realize that the only reason some Laker fans make comments about the "rafters" and our teams history is because you enter our team thread, as well as the league thread, and continue to push peoples buttons and talk smack defensively as if we've all been taking personal shots at you or something.

I get it my dude, my team is a sub -.500 team.
But that doesn't bother me as much as you seem bothered by our team and our history. I mean you legit seem SALTY about everything Laker related.
Just because you add :lol: emoticons and "lol"s in your posts doesnt hide the fact that you are still hurting badly from how much success Lakers have had in the last decade.

Im just saying man, control the salt. :smh:

Im admitting your teams better than ours right this moment, but why act so immature about it EVERY SINGLE DAY of your life on NT. :lol:

Okay man I've already fed you too much, continue on.
You're still okay in my book. DBD, rck2sactown...you guys are all okay with me. Im never bothered by the Laker bashing, it just makes me laugh.
All that bothers me is when dudes get cocky and arrogant over a few wins and try to rub it into other peoples faces.

Win a championship then we will all gladly respect your squad and fall back from the jokes. Its simple. :D

2lxcgzs.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom