He knows what happen in the playoffs.

We ready and waiting.
Word to ATCB!
9jn59f.jpg

Damn, this is pretty nice

Will Bynum show in Detroit tonight.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

DC was probably doing backflips that whole 4th quarter.
laugh.gif

:lol: Refs just finding ways to hit all the Rockets players with fouls. Luckily Harden is a foul magnet and is trying to balance everything out.

Salute to Bynum, always loved his game

Don't yall even talk about the Nets "looking different", It was the Bobcats, Avery woulda beat em up too.

rockets had a chance until the refs blew them whistles on harden :x
gm was entertaining too

If anything I agreed with most of what you said is why I posted that dog gif. I'm humbled, grateful and amazed at what has happened so far this season and how far we went last year in an abbreviated season w/o a training camp. Mofo's insinuating that I'm acting like we won something while on this fantastic W streak are stir crazy. Quote the post where I claimed we were champs or whatever other make believe banter I supposedly said. Posting up pictures of banners and talking about illustrious history is fine by me. I respect Laker, Celtic & Spur history but what does that s*** have to do with the topic of CP3 flopping or not flopping in 2012-13? Do you and I fosho will have already done me. Much respect to LTB no doubt you always have kept it one hunid :nthat:

I can respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom