Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with MJSF bashing the lakers. Most sensitive fans in sports.

And the SPURS lost to the clips 2 times this season so I aint going at him yet........................

SOON. >D

DBD some of them are sensitive but not all of us.

I mean look how long it took for me to respond to him. Hes been at it for weeks, but i brush it off, look the other way. Like i said Laker bashing isnt that big of a deal, but being so arrogant over a win streak and acting like your teams won a 3peat is a problem.

I just cant understand why hes so cocky man...if i was him id be grateful and humble for that squad, its amazing. It really is.

But *kanye shrug* its all good. cant understand everyone.

And instead of responding to my comments with an explanation or counter argument, or something constructing...he gave us a snoop dogg .gif ... you got plenty to say up until i address it. no surprise :lol:

Its all good bro keep livin ya life. i guess it may be sensitive of me to even care about that isnt it? so ill back off. No hard feelings here. keep doin ya thing honestly its all good :D

Last edited:
deal_with_it-Lakers.gif

Last edited:
:lol:

[COLOR=#red]LTB[/COLOR] a cool dude. :nthat:

Just jokes bro dont take everything here to heart. Hell like I said clips beat the SPURS twice. Notevenmad. He knows what happen in the playoffs.

ds_img_direct.php

Last edited:

If anything I agreed with most of what you said is why I posted that dog gif. I'm humbled, grateful and amazed at what has happened so far this season and how far we went last year in an abbreviated season w/o a training camp. Mofo's insinuating that I'm acting like we won something while on this fantastic W streak are stir crazy. Quote the post where I claimed we were champs or whatever other make believe banter I supposedly said. Posting up pictures of banners and talking about illustrious history is fine by me. I respect Laker, Celtic & Spur history but what does that s*** have to do with the topic of CP3 flopping or not flopping in 2012-13? Do you and I fosho will have already done me. Much respect to LTB no doubt you always have kept it one hunid :nthat:

So no one on this page is talking about the 8 games that are currently airing... but rather Laker bashing?

*Cue Grampa Simpson GIF*

:lol:

Wow.

And DBD, most def :pimp: . We not about to go 0-3 against this damn team. If we do, then :nerd:

Last edited:
3 SPURS in double digit points.

1st quarter SPURS 41 rockets 29

Guess NT right about them borin SPURS...............

yawn.jpg

Last edited:
If you like offense, tune into the Rockets-Spurs.

Lots of up and down play, shooting and layups.

...so after this Wade suspension, the Heat decided to release a statement complaining about how THEIR players are being treated.
In the wake of Dwyane Wade's suspension for kicking Charlotte Bobcats' Ramon Sessions in the groin, the Miami Heat took the unusual step of issuing a statement firing back at the league office on Friday.

The Heat said they disagreed with the suspension and further complained about how their players have been being treated by opposing teams recently. Wade, the Heat said, is one of the players the opposition "takes privileges with." They said they had "made their feelings known to the league office."

[h4] [/h4]

The Heat referred to Wade's 10-year record as being "an exemplary player and positive influence" in their dispute of the ruling. The league does not typically explain disciplinary decisions but has reviewed several Wade fouls and actions over the last few seasons without taking further action.

Wade, who will serve his suspension Friday against the Detroit Pistons, said the kick to Sessions was inadvertent.

"It was a bang-bang play, man," Wade told reporters Friday morning. "It's a play you kind of have to be there. It was something that was looked at over video review and it can be taken any kind of way."

Sessions said Friday that he had not heard from Wade since the game but did not harbor any ill feelings.

"They looked at the film and saw what everybody else saw," Sessions said. "It was a kick to the groin, there was no secret about it. Things like that happen in the battle of a game."

Bobcats coach Mike Dunlap said he felt the league would come down on Wade.

"When we looked at the film it was obvious they had to do something," Dunlap said. "Dwyane is a class human being, he represents the league at the highest level ... but there's no place for that."

Heat coach Erik Spoelstra implied the Heat's stars are being targeted by opposing teams. During the game Wednesday in Charlotte, Bobcats forward Gerald Henderson fouled LeBron James hard.

"That was a very physical game; there were a lot of hard hits in that game," Spoelstra told reporters in Detroit. "What we're getting tired of as an organization are the hits, particularly to Dwyane and LeBron and Chris (Bosh). That is the game plan against us."
Full statement:
“While we accept the decision of the NBA regarding Dwyane Wade, we do not agree with it. In his 10 years in the league, Dwyane has never been suspended, and has been an exemplary player and positive influence to his teammates and fans and we have been honored to have him as part of the Miami Heat family.

Unfortunately, he is the type of player, along with other players on our roster, that defenses take privileges with. We stand with Dwyane and support him in this situation and have made our feelings known to the league office.”
Wade ain't 'eem get called for a foul. SESSIONS got hit with it.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Unreal. Get these ho ****** all the ******g way outta here, man.

Last edited:
I know MJ is happy about that stat after the way the Wizard management did him back in 03. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom