Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D Will is not better than Chris Paul point blank. Dudes can't even give a reason why they think he's better. :lol:

Kendrick Perkins doesn't do anything but mean mug a few dudes and get in foul trouble. OKC would be fine w/o him.

Wade lulz.

Seriously, Wade will be one player that I'll never mention or remember once he's retired. I literally have no respect, or appreciation for him. He'll just fade into oblivion in my eyes. Cant wait.

I used to be a big fan of D Wade but all of this punk **** he's been the last few years is annoying.

Last edited:
On his transition pull ups, he's not jumping straight up and down on them as much. And his at the rim percentage is way down as well but that has as much to do with the fact he doesn't get calls at all any more unless he is murdered. I had a breakdown on his shooting %s last yr to this yr, I'll see if I can find it,

Yeah it seems like on his pull ups that he is drifting a lot more this year. He gets hit a lot at the rim and no calls, I wonder how ft attempts would he get if he got the ref's respect like Harden does. It could possibly be that Harden doesn't belittle or scream at the refs as much as Russ
laugh.gif

cp3 dont have to be a systems player
cp3 is a better shooter
hes quicker, smarter and his fourth quarters are amazing when he gets to play
only thing i cant stand is his flopping

Has he been fined yet?

link? source? or just player hate?

I bet if he was on your fave team he'd be the best thing since sliced bread and not a nororious flopper :lol:

Last edited:
D-Will is a great 2nd or 3rd option similar to his teammates JJ & Crash. CP3 is a bonafide cornerstone that a team builds those 2nd and 3rd options around.

Free Marshon Brooks or simply trade him to the Clippers in Feb.

Last edited:
NationalTruckerDave just goes against the popular opinion for attention, don't take him seriously.

cp3 is a better shooter

Has he been fined yet?

I bet if he was on your fave team he'd be the best thing since sliced bread and not a nororious flopper :lol:
dont know what nororious means
so its not flopping until its caught? k
he toned down this season but best believe when its playoff time, no one on the court is safe

:lol: @ Cliff Paul being >>>>>
cp3 is a better shooter

Has he been fined yet?

Chill CP3 is my fav pg in the league and if he had ended up on the Knicks a year or two back I would've still called him out on his flopping, could've been bad cuz he seems to spread it to his teammates. Son is a flopper, it's just his basketball skills tend to overshadow that for now. I have no doubt the flop master will return in the playoffs.

Last edited:
dont know what nororious means
so its not flopping until its caught? k
he toned down this season but best believe when its playoff time, no one on the court is safe

get back at me when you find some footage from the 2012-13 season then foward it to David Stern :lol:

Last edited:
Has he been fined yet?

:stoneface:

They haven't had a flopping rule for the past 67 years, does that mean that nobody in the NBA ever flopped until this season?

cmonson.gif

Has he been fined yet?

:stoneface:

They haven't had a flopping rule for the past 67 years, does that mean that nobody in the NBA ever flopped until this season?

cmonson.gif

MJShoes.... thats like saying Vlade Divac wasn't a flopper :lol:

We talking this season kiddo. CP3 and Blake haven't been doing all what these haters claim this season. Again I'm talking 2012-13 season not the past 67 years not other players llike Vlade, Barea and Evans who are notorious floppers.

*looks at avatar* :lol: gg last nite bro

Last edited:
We talking this season kiddo. CP3 and Blake haven't been doing all what these haters claim this season. Again I'm talking 2012-13 season not the past 67 years not other players llike Vlade, Barea and Evans who are notorious floppers.
*looks at avatar* :lol: gg last nite bro

Boston losing doesn't change the fact that CP3 is a known flopper :lol:

I have tons of respect for him as a player and a person, but there isn't really any getting around the fact that he's an actor.

**** is ridiculous son.

^so when a player stops doing something he is notorious for doing that still makes him notorious for doing it right??? :lol:

Don't know what this means, but I'll revisit this topic later on when the Clippers inevitably go on a losing streak and you can't call everyone who disagrees with you butthurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom