Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolavery4amlz5.gif

Joe Johnson is vastly overpaid, but he gets way too much slander.

Nah cause if you look at how good the Hawks are right now, its clear that he would have been the 3rd most important player on that team. He was the 3rd wheel on a 2nd round at best squad and the Nets paid max money for the worst deal in the NBA right now. No slander for Joe Cool isn't valid.

Brian K. Schmitz ‏@MagicInsider
Stan Van Gundy has no interest in Brooklyn job

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons
Rude awakening coming for Deron Williams. Always played in tiny markets, now he's an overpaid, underachieving coach-killer in NYC? Yikes.

Media loves to build you up and tear you down lol

Last edited:
And I'm sure that if/when Deron gets over the wrist injury, she'll be right back on his ballsack. Jemele is a dope.

deron should've got that surgery before the season but he didn't cause he wanted to play in the olympics.....thats why he isn't playing well...deron came off like a ***** complaining when he's clearly playing this season through an injury that could've been fixed 

Brian K. Schmitz ‏@MagicInsider
Stan Van Gundy has no interest in Brooklyn job

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons
Rude awakening coming for Deron Williams. Always played in tiny markets, now he's an overpaid, underachieving coach-killer in NYC? Yikes.

Media loves to build you up and tear you down lol
Welcome to New York.

Joe Johnson is vastly overpaid, but he gets way too much slander.

Nah cause if you look at how good the Hawks are right now, its clear that he would have been the 3rd most important player on that team. He was the 3rd wheel on a 2nd round at best squad and the Nets paid max money for the worst deal in the NBA right now. No slander for Joe Cool isn't valid.
Spot on, I've felt that way for about two years now. I'm just saying the way some people talk about him, they make him out to be Keith Bogans. :lol: He's productive, just vastly overpaid.

The Hawks should be slandered, not Joe Johnson. What person in their right mind wouldn't take that money and run? And due to that contract, he's receiving the criticism Rick Sund should be battered with.

avery johnson was better off fired than having an "accident" :wink:

you think jerry sloan would pick up if the nets called?

I said that same thing a few weeks back about Joe bein in Atlanta and bein a lesser option and people were pissed at me for sayin that. All kinda offended. :lol:

How many times has a coach won COTY, only to be fired 2-3 years later?

That award needs to be scrapped if coaches are being fired, and players are not be held accountable.
Mike Brown? But Avery was also fastest coach to 100 wins and the coach who taught Dirk how to play not like a pansy, which eveyrone and especially Dirk himself and Dallas fans were resistant to at the time, which helped the mavs win a title 2 yrs later.

And Deron Williams coach in Turkey was not retained either. Don't know if you want to pin that one on him though, but fits the trendy narrrative.

2013 NBA ALL-STAR BALLOTING WESTERN CONFERENCE

Frontcourt:
Kevin Durant (OKC) 924,898;
Dwight Howard (LAL) 616,150;
Blake Griffin (LAC) 489,795;
Tim Duncan (SA) 299,434;
Pau Gasol (LAL) 197,377; Kevin Love (Min) 189,949; Omer Asik (Hou) 131,002; Rudy Gay (Mem) 125,562; Serge Ibaka (OKC) 111,963; Marc Gasol (Mem) 99,271; Zach Randolph (Mem) 97,778; LaMarcus Aldridge (Por) 97,090; Dirk Nowitzki (Dal) 93,491; Metta World Peace (LAL) 85,279; Chandler Parsons (Hou) 78,235.

Backcourt:
Kobe Bryant (LAL) 977,444;
Chris Paul (LAC) 542,564;
Jeremy Lin (Hou) 496,133;
James Harden (Hou) 283,691;
Russell Westbrook (OKC) 232,074; Steve Nash (LAL) 166,262; Tony Parker (SA) 111,032; Ricky Rubio (Min) 96,466; Stephen Curry (GS) 78,380; Manu Ginobili (SA) 70,813.

2013 NBA ALL-STAR BALLOTING EASTERN CONFERENCE

Frontcourt:
LeBron James (Mia) 970,314;
Carmelo Anthony (NYK) 891,759;
Kevin Garnett (Bos) 328,716;
Chris Bosh (Mia) 308,194;
Tyson Chandler (NYK) 260,000; Paul Pierce (Bos) 171,601; Joakim Noah (Chi) 129,331; Josh Smith (Atl) 111,260; Anderson Varejao (Cle) 99,955; Amar’e Stoudemire (NYK) 90,996; Shane Battier (Mia) 88,800; Andrew Bynum (Phi) 84,939; Luol Deng (Chi) 76,400; Brook Lopez (BKN) 67,991; Jeff Green (Bos) 52,785.

Backcourt:

Dwyane Wade (Mia) 645,875;
Rajon Rondo (Bos) 574,272;
Deron Williams (BKN) 309,778;
Kyrie Irving (Cle) 258,193;
Ray Allen (Mia) 195,142; Monta Ellis (Mil) 71,287; Raymond Felton (NYK) 66,745; Jrue Holiday (Phi) 56,683; Jason Terry (Bos) 52,833; Brandon Jennings (Mil) 49,122.

Last edited:
someone said they can't wait for avery johnson to be fired a few pages back, but I didn't think it was really going to happen.
indifferent.gif

I'll say it again, they should've never hired Avery or King. There were better coaches and GMs out there at the time.
Not coming at you jhawk, it's funny how now everyone should have seen it coming they'd be a middle of the pack team when preseasont hey were the favorites with Boston to be the biggest threat to the Heat.
That was mostly delusional Knicks haters. Silly fools. I laughed then and I can't help but laugh now. Bucks got a better record than them :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom