Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO LIN GO!!!!

Why do D-Howard and Blake Griffin have that much more votes than Tim Duncan. Good job "fans"
kobe-wtf.gif

And i dont wanna hear **** about the NHL
I usually don't either but it's just hilarious that its Popeye Jones' son and if he could possible be the first black player selected 1st overall 
happy.gif
laugh.gif

GO LIN GO!!!!

:stoneface: Why do D-Howard and Blake Griffin have that much more votes than Tim Duncan. Good job "fans"

Because it's an all star game and his game is boring as watching old balls dry. I imaginary voted for DeAndre Jordan over him. Dunks > bank shots. Youthful Exuberance > :stoneface:

a okc fan saying this?

http://uppix.net/d/3/6/4a0b7af29f41e98ea50715a109a77.gif
[IMG]http://uppix.net/2/0/1/55fd896ed7c9f503ab839b883f100.gif

Last edited:
VERY entertained last time I saw the Spurs

But props to Ibaka for sticking in there and not ducking out of the way like your boy
westbrook-posterizing.gif

Last edited:
A Spurs fan talking down on OKC... :smh:

Remember that reverse sweep BEATDOWN they put on ya'll just last year? :x Your Spurs went up 2 games to none and you probably had your little Spurs pom poms waving furiously and THEN, the Thunder got in that *** for the next 4 straight? Remember? Probably touched your little soul too. Remember? I figured you needed a friendly reminder.

Last edited:
This thread sucks whenever that team gets mentioned. 3 pages of gifs, lame comments, trolling. Glad you all finally see what I was pointing out 3 years ago. :smh:

This thread falls off everytime the Spurs Cheerleader comes in. The act is old bruh :smh:

I wanna see if the Nets players step up after this.

Last edited:
Hey if you got the okc fan talking crazy i wouldnt have to teach him. Duncan's play right now >>>>>

Should be starting in the all star game. He wont cause the "fans" dont know about basketball.

Then you got ol boy talking about last year.

Like his laker team doing something now, last year, or 2 season ago.

Last edited:
Hey if you got the okc fan talking crazy. Duncan play right now >>>>>
Should be starting in the all star game. He wont cause the "fans" dont know about basketball.

What was the last year the Spurs did something worth mentioning in the postseason? It wasn't last year or the one before that...what happened 3 years ago? Or 4 years ago for that matter? God, I can't remember...can you help me out? :nerd:

*waits for more regular season gifs* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Hey if you got the okc fan talking crazy. Duncan play right now >>>>>

Lakers can limp into the playoffs as the 8th seed for all I care, as long as they bring it when it matters..

But did the Spurs do anything last year, the year before when they were the #1 seed and lost in the first round

Last edited:
AG, Essential, let him talk. He'll do this all day if you fire back. Leave him be, he'll leave eventually, then we can actually talk about basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom