Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey if you got the okc fan talking crazy. Duncan play right now >>>>>
Should be starting in the all star game. He wont cause the "fans" dont know about basketball.
Then you got ol boy talking about last year.
Like his laker team doing something now, last year, or 2 season ago.

What was the last year the Spurs did something worth mentioning in the postseason? It wasn't last year or the one before that...what happened 3 years ago? Or 4 years ago for that matter? God, I can't remember...can you help me out? :nerd:

*waits for more regular season gifs* :lol: :lol: :lol:

What about the lakers below .500?

Help me out why a "hof" line up cant get above .500?

Should be starting in the all star game. He wont cause the "fans" dont know about basketball.

Lakers can limp into the playoffs as the 8th seed for all I care, as long as they bring it when it matters..

But did the Spurs do anything last year, the year before when they were the #1 seed and lost in the first round

No team in the west can make the playoffs below .500

and how many 8th seeds make the finals? yeah happens all the time right?

Yeah last year WCF. Lakers 2nd round exit. Also the year SPURS bounce in the 1st round manu was hurt. What have the girzz been since then? A one hit wonder team.

Couldnt even beat the clippers last year. :rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah listen to CP he's right. Just like he was right about last year. Tellin you laker fans" not to panic". "The team would turn the switch on in the playoff".

Hows his advice work for yall since?

Last edited:
i fell asleep for like an hour and a hlaf... what the hell happened

Cliffs notes.

-Antidope delivers the goods on why Duncan>>> Griffin and Howard.
-okc fan says TD play is "boring as watching old balls dry".
-DBD drops the truth gifs on okc fan.
-okc fan mad tries to swagger jack DBD gif style. Fails.
-Laker fan get mad. DBD drops truth on their below .500 team.
-You wake up and read these cliffs.

Last edited:
I blame the rep system for Doo Doo Be's antics...

Lakers haters encourage this by giving him reps anytime he talks down on the Lakers.

It's all good. It's the same thing every year. His Spurs will get knocked out the playoffs and he'll proceed to post his ":\" and "|I"

Cliffs notes.

-Antidope delivers the goods on why Duncan>>> Griffin and Howard.
-okc fan says TD play is "boring as watching old balls dry".
-DBD drops the truth gifs on okc fan.
-okc fan mad tries to swagger jack DBD gif style. Fails.
-Laker fan get mad. DBD drops truth on their below .500 team.
-You wake up and read these cliffs.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

What was the last year the Spurs did something worth mentioning in the postseason? It wasn't last year or the one before that...what happened 3 years ago? Or 4 years ago for that matter? God, I can't remember...can you help me out? :nerd:

*waits for more regular season gifs* :lol: :lol: :lol:

What about the lakers below .500?

Help me out why a "hof" line up cant get above .500?

Lakers can limp into the playoffs as the 8th seed for all I care, as long as they bring it when it matters..

But did the Spurs do anything last year, the year before when they were the #1 seed and lost in the first round

No team in the west can make the playoffs below .500

and how many 8th seeds make the finals? yeah happens all the time right?

Yeah last year WCF. Lakers 2nd round exit. Also the year SPURS bounce in the 1st round manu was hurt. What have the girzz been since then? A one hit wonder team.

Couldnt even beat the clippers last year. :rofl:

Geez... And I guess that sucks for the Grizzles being a one hit wonder losing to the Clippers last year..

Spurs have lost twice to the Clippers this year... Or does that not count.

The Kings have a Pacific division champions banner in the rafters :lol:

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

I get so jelly and :wow:  whenever i go to the Staples Center :\

rck, I'm going to be at the Kings game tomorrow against the Knicks (in a sky box, no less [humble brag :pimp: ]), was wondering if you could point me to any particular places to check out in Sac before the game? I'm going to be in the area by morning time.

rck, I'm going to be at the Kings game tomorrow against the Knicks (in a sky box, no less [humble brag
pimp.gif
]), was wondering if you could point me to any particular places to check out in Sac before the game? I'm going to be in the area by morning time.
laugh.gif
 Lets be real, there ain't much to do around here....

But there's old 'janky ***'  downtown.... Its actually kinda neat.

The Crocker Art Museum (that some residents and politicians value more than a new arena 
eyes.gif
....), if you are into that queer sort of ****

State Capitol, I mean Sacramento is, for some reason, still the capitol city 
laugh.gif

All 3 of those things are pretty close to each other...

If you're around after the game, you are more than welcome to hit up the downtown bars with me on K and J Street. Those are pretty lively at night.

rck, I'm going to be at the Kings game tomorrow against the Knicks (in a sky box, no less [humble brag :pimp: ]), was wondering if you could point me to any particular places to check out in Sac before the game? I'm going to be in the area by morning time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Spaghetti Factory

rck, I'm going to be at the Kings game tomorrow against the Knicks (in a sky box, no less [humble brag
pimp.gif
]), was wondering if you could point me to any particular places to check out in Sac before the game? I'm going to be in the area by morning time.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Spaghetti Factory
laugh.gif

On the reals tho, go check out my boy's restaurant there! Its right across the street from it.

:lol: it really is nothing to do...old Sac is cool, but if you've done it once, you've seen everything

Felt bad for all my people at Sac St. :x

Pretty sure they went cow tipping for fun :lol:

Thanks for the cliffs :rofl:

:wow: :rofl: At Avery Johnson being fired. I thought people were joking when they said "Coach of the month in November, fired in December".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom