Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will was basically beggin for it by talkin up Sloan last week, you knew Avery was gettin clipped.

This decision was made early in the month. If the Nets kept falling, Avery would be cut. They hoping they wouldn't fall to .500 but they did. And that was the magic number for Avery

Insert gif of Ron Artest rubbing Avery's head

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN
Five years from now Deron Williams will say he enjoyed playing in Avery Johnson's system

Curious to see if deron he gets the melo treatment from last year

Last edited:
dwight howard approves

Kids got a point, Deron Williams and Joe Johnson can't buy an outside shot.

Still time for change, they need it.

It's possible. Biggest problem was he was injured. (so was melo)

Johnson has been better the last week or two. Deron just can't hit shots. They go in and out in excruciating fashion.

Last edited:
Who didnt see this coming? IDK if he deserved to be fired but we knew it was coming and he should have been ready for it. Jerry Sloan isnt going to go coach that mess.

SVG or JVG for next coach.
I hope its one of these two. Phil and Sloan wont touch this mess. Its a legacy tarnishing situation and honestly I had this team pegged as the second best team in the east coming into the season, theyre looking like the 4th now. Theres no ring in their future.
roll.gif

His dad was never a good coach. Suck it up.

The expectations of the Nets were too high with the new arena, media hype and Joe Johnson signing. They were always going to be a middle of the pack team that isn't built to win.

Not coming at you jhawk, it's funny how now everyone should have seen it coming they'd be a middle of the pack team when preseasont hey were the favorites with Boston to be the biggest threat to the Heat.

Not coming at you jhawk, it's funny how now everyone should have seen it coming they'd be a middle of the pack team when preseasont hey were the favorites with Boston to be the biggest threat to the Heat.
I understand. I never had them penned as the favorites. Besides Deron Williams, Lopez and Iso Joe, that team was filled with castaways that wouldn't get minutes on other NBA rosters besides Crash. They were always a middle of the pack team. If Derrick Rose hadn't gotten hurt, no one would have had Brooklyn in the top 4 teams of the East.

Last edited:
The hype was mostly writers and fans hoping and wishing that the Knicks would be trash and the nets would take over. That's what I've always felt.

Woj has BEEN on the payroll. Barkley been hyping them up out of hatred.

Knew it would happen sooner than later after that Deron Williams interview. Interested in seeing who they hire to replace Avery.

:nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom