Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the SPURS-mavs game. :pimp:

I had no idea dirk was gonna come back today but glad he got to be apart of the beating.:smokin

Last edited:
JIMMER'S Wife
nthat.gif

Who comes back first?
Bynum
Rose
Granger
Gordon
Wall
Bogut
Nowitzki
Stoudemire
Billups
Hill
Roy
Turkoglu
Harrington
Lowry
Bargnani

Welp, Dirk came back tonight. Lowry will be back in another week or so probably. Rose and Bynum I think both come back the first game after the All-Star break. Granger will probably come back sometime around then too. John Wall may end up missing the whole season. Amare will come back on Christmas. Eric Gordon will play once the Hornets trade him. Brandon Roy, Grant Hill and Chauncey Billups will retire and play recreational raquetball.

Couple of pics. It was a great night to be a SPURS fan. Most 3s made in franchisee history. 20. :pimp:

Dirk warming up before the game. I thought he wasnt gonna play till next sunday. :wow:

For the NTfam. OJ and dirk pick and roll. :nthat:

TIMMY DUNCAN. Man always a pleasure to see THE BIG FUNDAMENTAL. :wow: :pimp:

4! :pimp:

Can you imagine if the Cavs kept JJ Hickson. Him + Varejao would have been a monster front line. The Cavs wouldn't have needed to take Tristan Thompson, and would have instead taken Klay Thompson (I guess, that draft was so terrible). But they would have been such a better team

They got a first round pick from the Kings. I'm sure they'll live without Hickson. :lol:

Will they? They're 6-23, I dont think that counts as "living, especially considering Hickson was their best player after Bron left. The Cavs would be much better if they still had Hickson over Thompson. Its not a huge deal really, but its fun to think about how small things like that could change the face of the NBA.

Well they have Zeke who is local and Brooks went to Oregon. '

I don't see how Indiana continues to be dead last or bottom 3-4 in attendance (13,865 a night this season) like the last half of the decade. Aren't they in one of the newer arenas too? Kings and the Pistons, your city should automatically lose their team if they can't do 13,000. Kings have an excuse since people expect they are leaving soon, but the Pistons aren't even doing 13k this yr. 43% of seats buttless on a nightly basis in there. Seems like people would go just to see the opposing teams, plus I see tickets on Stubhub for like 2 bucks (Washington had some for .75 cents to some games). You can get like a McChicken or go see an NBA game. I'd take the latter

Last edited:
They got a first round pick from the Kings. I'm sure they'll live without Hickson.
laugh.gif
If the kings make the playoffs in like the next 5 years they will
laugh.gif
Will the kings still be the kings in 5 Years?
If things go the way they are right now, I expect them to file for relocation in March. Or at the very least tons of rumors start to heat up, but if those relocation proposals are stupid *** ideas with Sacramento getting screwed out of money owed to them by the Kings, I also would expect the NBA to step in and silently put the beat down on the Maloofs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear, next time I sit close enough and a ball flies outta bounds and I catch it, I will be firing a jumper no matter where I am sitting 
laugh.gif

Would i get kicked out of the game for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom