Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to play Houston, Phoenix, Utah or Denver in the playoffs. Its almost impossible for us to beat them on the road :lol:

DoctorNBA: Last night Kobe Bryant attempted 41 Field Goals vs GSW. Last player to do so? Kobe (2008). Previously? Kobe (2007). Before that? Kobe (2006)
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nash and Kobe is like oil and water.
Nash will surely help Dwight. You could already see it last night. Lake fans just have to hope somehow he doesn't get injured again.

no we just have to hope this *** hole kobe stops shooting more than 20 times a game

None of that explains the lack of charge calls.
But Lebron's been getting called the way he has for years, so why would that change now?

I don't see him blasting through stationary defenders dozens of times a game. I see him drive and few players can stay in front of him to even have a chance of taking a charge. 

:smh: G State man. Why. Up 14 with Kobe on the bench, you cant blow that

to be fair kobe was making the lakers lose with his garbage *** play.

i dont understand why the warriors didnt hack dwight at the end. and seeing the bone head play from these young dudes is frustrating.

david lee is my dude but hes the white zack randolph

If Doug Collins really thinks he's such a great motivator and father figure then he should do what it takes to get Demarcus Cousins on the Sixers. A Cousins and Bynum front court would be MUST WATCH. They'd either dominate the league, or pull a Malice at the Palace Part 2 in their first game together.
was saying during the draft the sixers should have taken cousins over turner..

made no sense to draft turner when you already were paying iggy whatever the hell he's making now.. should have moved the pick to the twolves who were desperate to get turner..

and could have just drafter cousins with the twolves pick.. and then you have whatever the twolves would have given up to move up to 2

Who comes back first?

Bynum
Rose
Granger
Gordon
Wall
Bogut
Nowitzki
Stoudemire
Billups
Hill
Roy
Turkoglu
Harrington
Lowry
Bargnani

yea. Turner wasnt collins pick, which is sort of why collins didnt really play turner much the first year

I hate turner's game, he just is the epitome of mediocre.
Favors is not better than Cousins on any planet though and I'm a big fan of favors.
I don't know if Cousins would do any better on the Sixers though, I don't see him and Doug meshing. He'd feast on some of these east bigs though.
I think he needs to go to a team that is already a winner where the pressure is off of him.

Where do yall think Love will end up? for some reason by the power of Kupchak, I see him in a Laker uni.
Played college ball there and he's exactly the replacement that Mike D wants for Pau, might be too much money though.
HIm & a healthy Dwight would be unstoppable.

Last edited:
You think they wanna give up Aldridge?
Seeing him with Lillard and Batum would be fun as well.

has Aldridge always been a jump shooter? from the couple games I recently saw on tv he rarely does any post moves unless its some turnaround fade-away.

LMA does nothing but shoot 18 footers. He's good at it, but takes him away from any inside game. Similar to Sheed tho Sheed's forbidden fruit was the 3 point line.

LMA does nothing but shoot 18 footers. He's good at it, but takes him away from any inside game. Similar to Sheed tho Sheed's forbidden fruit was the 3 point line.
Never understood his lack of development of any post moves.
He needs to spend a summer with Hakeem, big men just aren't what they used to be.

Aldridge got in the post the previous two seasons, which is why he made a jump in production. But in Stotts' new offense he's stationed more along the perimeter. Of course, some of it is on him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom