Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SherwoodStrauss Asked Kobe about his 1 FTA on 41 shots: "Refs have bad games like we all do.
A-hole Kobe.
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Wow, at Nash coming back and playing 40+ minutes.

Good win for the Lakers, hopefully that gets them back in the mix and playing some quality basketball.

Kobe's green light is about the size of Texas. Dude has never, ever felt a single ounce of guilt about chucking it up too much. It's great! :lol:

Bynums corpes + Arnett Moultrie for DMC+Garcia's contract :nerd:

Yea cause Bynum will ever play, sign a contract or even step foot in Sac even if they did trade him. :lol:
Bynum doesn't like basketball he's just good at it.

This really isn't far removed from reality, for some people atleast. For example, this kid I went to school with was pretty good, and before we graduated, he was offered a full ride to hoop for Arizona. He was on the hoop team for like a month of camp before he decided that he hated the fact that its a full time job, instead of a chance to have fun. He quit the team, and earned himself an academic scholarship, and now he graduated and is doing pretty well.

I wouldnt be surprised if Bynum was similar (minus the academics of course)

I'm still laughing that Sergeant 'Antoni ran Nash 41 mins first game back. :rofl:
He's gonna ride Nash right into the ground. Lakers need a serviceable backup PG.

Instead D'Antoni moves Kobe to SF. And turns our meh backups into SG for stretches :lol:

I think they can get 10 serviceable minutes from Morris who will continue to develop.

If Kobe is going to play SF they need a combo guard to start at the 2, and some minutes backing up Nash as well. So we can keep Meeks coming off the bench, as opposed to starting and putting too much pressure on him.

Nash and Kobe is like oil and water.

Nash will surely help Dwight. You could already see it last night. Lake fans just have to hope somehow he doesn't get injured again.

If Doug Collins really thinks he's such a great motivator and father figure then he should do what it takes to get Demarcus Cousins on the Sixers. A Cousins and Bynum front court would be MUST WATCH. They'd either dominate the league, or pull a Malice at the Palace Part 2 in their first game together.

The wiz waived livingston and barron and signed shelvin mack back to alleviate crawfords point guard duties.

Tristan still is not there fully. Dude is so inconsistent and Byron is giving him starter minutes. Dude better watch out for Zeller outplaying him and taking his minutes when Andy V comes back.
And how did Farmar ever end up in this commercial :rofl: Dude is so out of place:

that UCLA pull got Farmar in there

Why is Farmar doing 360 dunks?

KG :lol: youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Damn I always wondered if they really do stuff like that after the season is over. Looks Fun as hell :lol:

So Lebron hasn't been called for a foul in 2 weeks. I see you Stern. We all know this is bs, I can say this confidently, not only because of common sense, buy because I saw him PLOW over Vince Carter and it resulted in a no call.

So Lebron hasn't been called for a foul in 2 weeks. I see you Stern. We all know this is bs, I can say this confidently, not only because of common sense, buy because I saw him PLOW over Vince Carter and it resulted in a no call.

And he still complained enough t get a technical yesterday!

They can throw all those commercials at us. Dude is still a self entitled diva.

The funny thing is he's already the best player on the planet. He doesn't even need the special treatment.

...and what looks like a recent statistical anomaly—he's basically stopped fouling—indicates his defensve prowess in a nutshell.

For all his offensive virtuosity, we forget that we're also watching a nightly clinic in diligence, defensive positioning, and how to channel athleticism.

well said. If this was some type of over-the-top preferential treatment, surely a video of all these wrong-doings would be compiled. He gets away with things here and there but by and large this is a product of his ability as a player and athlete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom