Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Lebron's been getting called the way he has for years, so why would that change now?

I don't see him blasting through stationary defenders dozens of times a game. I see him drive and few players can stay in front of him to even have a chance of taking a charge. 

People will find anything to discredit Lebron's progress despite him improving in every aspect of his game. If you watch game after game he proves to be one of the games best defenders and doesn't need to foul to hold players.

It's a long season, but the Mavs are going to fall out of the playoff race if they don't start picking up their play. They've got a tough schedule this next month.

And because of this talk about LeBron's foul streak, I've decided to watch the last two week's worth of games.

Last edited:
mean.gif
refs gave NY that game
Lolwut

He's right tho. When the refs whistled melo for that last phantom foul, he got fed up and went into super Sayian mode. Resulting in the Knicks win.

Report back to us nas I'm curious

Last edited:
Random but the 08 draft has probably the most amount of effective players in the NBA today and it's going to be like that for awhile it seems.

On one hand the Clippers' winning streak is deceiving because they've been playing mostly weak teams. That's not their fault of course, you play who you play. On the other hand, they're doing what great teams should do and blowing the opposing team out. Impressive.

And I've watched three games of this LeBron's no foul streak today (Hawks, Warriors and Wizards) and I've come to the conclusion the ones complaining are either blind or just hating. There might have been two 50/50 calls in the three games, but otherwise he's playing steady team defense, roaming off his guy (guarding the likes of Deshawn Stevenson, Martell Webster and Draymond Green :lol:) and attacking offensively under complete control.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom