Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at the thought of Pistons...ever moving.

roll.gif
Funny you say that. I would have guessed that the Sonics were in that "impossible to move" category with the Pistons as well.
I've always thought this too. But lets be real, Stern was in on this screw job and has since been trying to make up for it

:rofl:

Funny you say that. I would have guessed that the Sonics were in that "impossible to move" category with the Pistons as well.

Pistons are doing that badly to be even considered to be moved? seriously? :rofl:

they led the league in attendance for years..a few bad years is fine especially considering a lot of teams have had low attendance for umm decades? plus Pistons had a 250+ games streak of sellouts starting in 2004...

Pistons will bounce back, once they start winning again it will be back. Plus they got a filthy rich owner who has no problem spending money.

:wow: I never noticed that til right now.

It's crazy man. DRose, OJ, Beasley, Westbrook, Eric Gordon, Brook and Robin Lopez, Mario Chalmers, Love, Roy Hibbert, Javale Mcgee, Ryan Anderson, Serge Ibaka, Nicolas Batum, Gallinari, JJ Hickson, DJ Augistin, Bayless, Courtney Lee, George Hill, Darrel Arthur, Deandre Jordan, Mbah A Moute, all are effective players in the league today.

ALL IN ONE DRAFT!? :wow: :wow: They are without a doubt the present and the future of the league. I can't recall a draft more inpactful in recent memory. 03 maybe? But even they aren't as deep as this draft is.

Easily a contender for deepest draft ever before it's all set and done.

Last edited:

Pistons are doing that badly to be even considered to be moved? seriously? :rofl:

they led the league in attendance for years..a few bad years is fine especially considering a lot of teams have had low attendance for umm decades? plus Pistons had a 250+ games streak of sellouts starting in 2004...

Pistons will bounce back, once they start winning again it will be back. Plus they got a filthy rich owner who has no problem spending money.

I'm not saying it's going to happen, just that it's not completely off the table in desperate circumstances. The Sonics were as synonymous with Seattle as the Pistons are with Detroit; the move from Seattle has shown us that desire can sometimes trump tradition.

Arena is damn near half empty, 43% to be exact. Last yr 35% empty, previous yr 25%, the yr before they were a more respectable 85% sold out which is very respectable though. They suck right now though so it's ok, but what's the excuse for playoff teams with annually damn near worst in the league attendance like the Hawks and Pacers?

Figures an OKC fan would advocate for another franchise to relocate :lol:

What's millsap's/big al's market values because the Jazz ain't going to pay both of them this summer when they got some youngins in favors and kanter sitting on the bench.

Two off for the record, wish we took more. 66%
Couple of pics. It was a great night to be a SPURS fan. Most 3s made in franchisee history. 20.
pimp.gif

Dirk warming up before the game. I thought he wasnt gonna play till next sunday.
eek.gif

For the NTfam. OJ and dirk pick and roll.
nthat.gif

TIMMY DUNCAN. Man always a pleasure to see THE BIG FUNDAMENTAL.
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

4!
pimp.gif
Wish I lived in Texas man
tired.gif

Last edited:
What's millsap's/big al's market values because the Jazz ain't going to pay both of them this summer when they got some youngins in favors and kanter sitting on the bench.

Both pretty good because they are both expiring... Depending on the players offered, depends on if they try to get a draft pick or two added in for each.

I would think they are looking for a 2 or 3 and some backup bigs.

Don't understand why the Cavs haven't traded Andy yet. It doesn't make any sense.

His trade value is the highest it will EVER be, and he is injury prone and they need to deal him now.

He is not part of the future, and he is just wasting his best year on a poor team.

Trade him. wtf.

Don't understand why the Cavs haven't traded Andy yet. It doesn't make any sense.

His trade value is the highest it will EVER be, and he is injury prone and they need to deal him now.

He is not part of the future, and he is just wasting his best year on a poor team.

Trade him. wtf.

They don't think they'll get back a good enough return... Double edge sword.

Arena is damn near half empty, 43% to be exact. Last yr 35% empty, previous yr 25%, the yr before they were a more respectable 85% sold out which is very respectable though. They suck right now though so it's ok, but what's the excuse for playoff teams with annually damn near worst in the league attendance like the Hawks and Pacers?

I dont get it either. They are down a little bit this year, but last year they had the 3rd best record in the NBA! Indy is considered to be a basketball Mecca (not THE basketball Mecca, thats NY) but the fans wont get up to support their VERY good team.

if they move, they should come to Pittsburgh

:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom