Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does jimmer not hand that off to Cousins? dude is blind when driving to the lane :smh:

DMC just had his knees taken out by a flailing Big Baby. Shoot

Lol word. You couldn't pay me to watch a kings magic game. That's just as good as watching the bucks play a WNBA team with their big 3 sitting to rest.

Last edited:
Lol word. You couldn't pay me to watch a kings magic game. That's just as good as watching the bucks play a WNBA team with their big 3 sitting to rest.
The Bucks have a big 3 :nerd:

I feel ya tho homie, i been to 4 games this season and haven't paid once. Not even parking... just beer :lol:

Apparently tonight was close to a sell out too, not sure how that happened

the nba seriously needs contraction. :x Some of these matchups are horrendous.

Why dont the refs just T kobe. I hate that he stay complain to the refs.
Stop looking for bailouts down 10.
:smh:

I disagree with you a lot, but on this you speak the truth. Thabeat (spelling) says one thing and get a T. Kobe swings his arms, cries, yells, and curses the reffs to hell and its all good. I understand he's a star but that stuff is just annoying

And westbrook wasnt doing the same thing?

Bill Walton's tangent at the end of this game :rofl: :rofl:
At the half there was a spot sponsered by Subway he was talking about Cousins needing to step up and he said "I love Subway but I want to see more from Big Cuz, I don't want a 6 inch, I want a 12 inch" and wouldn't shut up about Subway :rofl:

^^^ Kobe is on a whole other level when it comes to complaining. We all know that bro. Westbrook usually gets T'd up once a game for it too

Last edited:

:rofl: :rofl:

Lakers got in trouble when Duhon got lit up by Westbrook at the end of the second half. No one in their right mind would think that matchup was a good idea.

Lakers won 3 quarters.

And without the bonehead matchup of Duhon on Westbrook in the last 6 minutes of the second that took a 5 point lead to a 14 point lead by half.

Lakers won 42 minutes of the game 95-92.

That's just a bad coaching decision. Nash would let up points on Westbrook, but he'd at least play smart on him, Duhon isn't that guy. Ok offensively, just atrocious defensively.

They played well enough to stay with the Thunder.. That lack of depth at PG will kill them for a while, and killed them tonight. Blake isn't the answer, Duhon isn't the answer, Morris could be a solid backup but not right now.

Last edited:
Who cares if they won the 1st three quarters. They still got the L. Moral Victories :lol:

Not necessarily just a moral victory. It's being an observant viewer of basketball.

They ran with them for most of the game. And played as well, and in moments better than the Thunder.. Thunder ultimately had a run that the Lakers couldn't fully match.

So you can laugh at me observing a game of basketball, but that's the honest story of the game.

They got in trouble, and ultimately lost because they had no depth at PG to even counter offensively, or slow him down defensively.

Last edited:
You didnt watch the game tho.

42 minutes Lakers outscored the Thunder 95-92.

Bench played decently.

The problem was Chris Duhon who gave up 25 of Westbrook's 33..

And the worst of it was the final 6 minutes of the 2nd Quarter where Westbrook went on fire and they outscored the Lakers 22-13. And took a 5 point Thunder lead to a 14 point lead. Much of the game the Lakers went back and forth with OKC.

Only parts of the game that I missed was 3-4 minutes in the fourth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom