Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers in March...just wait for it.
And I thought the NBA banned leggings. Dwight :nerd:

They are letting a lot of players slide with that leggings thing in the past two seasons or so. Iggy in denver wears them it looks like, OJ does a lot, KD did for quite a bit Idk if he does now, Dwight, I could go on. Don't know why they banned them in the first place.

:lol: at no one being surprised at the outcome of tonight's game in OKC. Indicative of the state of the Lakers at this point in time.

Lakers in March...just wait for it.
And I thought the NBA banned leggings. Dwight :nerd:

They are letting a lot of players slide with that leggings thing in the past two seasons or so. Iggy in denver wears them it looks like, OJ does a lot, KD did for quite a bit Idk if he does now, Dwight, I could go on. Don't know why they banned them in the first place.

:lol: at no one being surprised at the outcome of tonight's game in OKC. Indicative of the state of the Lakers at this point in time.
hmm this might mean I need to whip out my leggings again...

Thomas Robinson tried to just end Big Baby's life..... Big Baby proceeded to eat Throb's butt hole and blocked his dunk :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Laker fans in here are hilarious and delusional . An excuse for everything. Just take things for what they are. If they some how pull off this win all of a sudden everything is good. Every time they lose, y'all want the entire team and staff dismantled

Laker fans in here are hilarious and delusional . An excuse for everything. Just take things for what they are. If they some how pull off this win all of a sudden everything is good. Every time they lose, y'all want the entire team and staff dismantled

It's not being delusional. It's called knowing the players you have.

There are 2 massive holes on the bench PG & SF.

Pau will be good enough, Nash will be Nash.

But those 2 holes on the bench won't magically fix themselves. What is necessary is to continue making the changes you need to fill those spots.

It's not being delusional. It's called knowing the players you have.

There are 2 massive holes on the bench PG & SF.

Pau will be good enough, Nash will be Nash.

But those 2 holes on the bench won't magically fix themselves. What is necessary is to continue making the changes you need to fill those spots.

Why dont the refs just T kobe. I hate that he stay complain to the refs.

Stop looking for bailouts down 10.

:smh:

Last edited:
The Kings need to trade Isaiah Thomas :\ sad but I don't think they can trade Brooks and I love Jimmer too much

kobe 43 min in a december game????

But the la fans saying "its December these games dont matter."

:rofl:

Last edited:
Why dont the refs just T kobe. I hate that he stay complain to the refs.
Stop looking for bailouts down 10.
:smh:

I disagree with you a lot, but on this you speak the truth. Thabeat (spelling) says one thing and get a T. Kobe swings his arms, cries, yells, and curses the reffs to hell and its all good. I understand he's a star but that stuff is just annoying

Last edited:
Yall think Marcus Thornton has any value around the league?

Bill Walton and Grant Napear are straight lulz. Peaches tries so hard not to lose his mind when Walton speaks :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom