Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
russ may go for fiddy if he gets the minutes. duhan and morris :smh:

Morris hasn't even been bad on him..

Duhon on the other hand.. :smh: Why anyone in their right mind would make that matchup I don't know.

It really is the difference between being down 6-7 or 15.

Last edited:
KG should have hit the turn around jumper on that play. Ball had on business being in Rondo's hands again 
mean.gif
I don't think so man. There wasn't even enough time on the clock for him to drive to the basket. Judging by Doc's reaction, it seems he drew that play up for KG.
I think you're right about the play being for KG but then ET got lost on defense and Rondo IMO had a layup if he wanted it. As far as the clock, IMO it was the other way around; I think Rondo didn't quite realize how much time he had. I think there was more time than he realized.

*shrugs*

The problem with Dwight is he doesn't have the jumper to keep his defender honest, if he did then he could better use his speed to get past his guy. He doesn't have the footwork or post skill to beat you down low. He doesn't have the lower body strength to wear down his defender. 

He also just seems plain lazy. He's shown flashes over the years.. he'd have a great fake and spin move, then the next possession he'd tried to back down his guy, move him four inches, then chuck up a hook shot. He's got the ability, he just can't be consistent.

That headband makes Dwight look like nobody.

Did Dwight only look massive in Orlando, because they just left 4 shooters out there with him?

It just feels disappointing that all this drama was over a player like him.

Last edited:
KG should have hit the turn around jumper on that play. Ball had on business being in Rondo's hands again 
mean.gif
I don't think so man. There wasn't even enough time on the clock for him to drive to the basket. Judging by Doc's reaction, it seems he drew that play up for KG.
I think you're right about the play being for KG but then ET got lost on defense and Rondo IMO had a layup if he wanted it. As far as the clock, IMO it was the other way around; I think Rondo didn't quite realize how much time he had. I think there was more time than he realized.

*shrugs*

It's amazing that kobe is 34 and still able to drive aggressively to the basket against good defenders.

It's amazing that kobe is 34 and still able to drive aggressively to the basket against good defenders.

Yea, as much as I can't stand him, that really is amazing to see, especially with most of his peers he came in with either out of the league, or just breaking down and nearly a shell of their former selves.

I missed the first half, Russ goes off.

I've been watching since halftime, he doesn't score a point.

Was I cursed by a gypsy or something?

Lakers in March...just wait for it.

And I thought the NBA banned leggings. Dwight :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom