Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if they get injured further? Is it in the best interest of the organization and fans if players are hurt for an extended period of time because they didn't take precaution for an avoidable injury?

The NFL is different, each game means a lot more so they're going to be willing to play through an injury

Reading this board, you'd be hard pressed to think otherwise
I rock with the boy Kyrie...I really do. But ****** on here was like "Top 5 PG" literally right after that practice video of the Select Team/Olympic Team leaked. 
laugh.gif

If a dude say he can't go...then that's on him. I ain't gonna knock him for it. But it makes me respect the warriors even more. The Kobe's, the AI's, dudes like that

When I saw Melo warming up...I was like ain't no way homie bout to sit out South Beach on National TV versus Bron Bron over a finger. When I seen him on the bench in his suit...I was a lil disappointed. But it don't make me think any less of him.

Last edited:
One way or another, I don't see LeBron and Wade playing together 2 years from now.
I was thinking the same after last night. I'll laugh so hard if LeBron goes to another team if they don't go to the finals. 
laugh.gif

hopefully the bulls
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I remember when Allen was centering a trade around Marc Gasol or Al Horford for Wade (i think it was last year). Who would've thought those players would be more valuable than Wade in a years time?

I can't really understand how Wade is declining like this. Sure, he's had injuries and been battling with child custody issues, but the guy still should have another year or 2 of prime basketball. Most of the time when I'm watching the Heat, you can rarely tell he's playing.

I feel like he's producing at a Paul Pierce level, when he should be producing close to Kobe's level.

Last edited:
Sure, he's had injuries and been battling with child custody issues, but the guy still should have another year or 2 of prime basketball.

His style of play accelerates his decline. If anybody needed a consistent mid-range shot in the league, I would say it would be him.

Has he continued to work with Tim Grover in the offseason...I know at point he was off and on between Grover and LeBron's trainer.

Last edited:
I remember when Allen was centering a trade around Marc Gasol or Al Horford for Wade (i think it was last year). Who would've thought those players would be more valuable than Wade in a years time?
I can't really understand how Wade is declining like this. Sure, he's had injuries and been battling with child custody issues, but the guy still should have another year or 2 of prime basketball. Most of the time when I'm watching the Heat, you can rarely tell he's playing.
I feel like he's producing at a Paul Pierce level, when he should be producing close to Kobe's level.
He's not as good of a shooter as Kobe, so him producing at that level is asking a whole lot. Isn't he shooting worse this year as in opposition to years past? He should definitely focus on improving his jump shot as his athleticism in on the decline.

All you guys are crazy. Saying Wade is getting traded. :lol:

This isn't the Lakers, the Miami Heat are still 12-5 and recently just won a championship, they are not in dire-straights. Wade may have lost a step but its obvious that he's not the leader of the offense anymore, he's not getting as many touches as before. He'll be fine, Miami would never trade him, stop with that.

Wade isn't going anywhere. If he retires today, he will be considered the greatest Heat player to play the game. I can see him taking a pay cut to stay in Miami and keep winning.

On another note. How about Jrue being top ten in MVP listings. :smokin I didn't think he would be this good, and right after a mid level extension. The Sixers can now afford a max player in the off season. I am hoping we could land Al Jefferson to replace Buynum's trolling self.

I've been saying on here for the past 3 years that Jrue is the goods and have constantly been told by people that he is mediocre...now y'all wanna hop on the band wagon huh? Even sixers fans like Gunna told me he wasn't that nice:smh:

Dude is still only 22 as well...score, distribute, defends his *** off...kid has been the goods.

Last edited:
Wade isn't going anywhere. If he retires today, he will be considered the greatest Heat player to play the game. I can see him taking a pay cut to stay in Miami and keep winning.
On another note. How about Jrue being top ten in MVP listings.
smokin.gif
I didn't think he would be this good, and right after a mid level extension. The Sixers can now afford a max player in the off season. I am hoping we could land Al Jefferson to replace Buynum's trolling self.
Any chances of him being considered the greatest Heat player to play the game ended when LeBron James put his signature on that contract.

We all knew that Iggy wan hindering his growth. He showed signs of stardom quite a few times last year. I don't think anybody though he would make that big of a leap. I remember where everybody here (including myself) was laughing at his demand for a max contract. And to be honest, he hasn't earned it until his performance this year. But hey, I'm not complaining, he is playing his ***** off and we basically got a bargain for him. Hopefully the Sixers would start to bring quality players around him.

Last edited:
Any chances of him being considered the greatest Heat player to play the game ended when LeBron James put his signature on that contract.

I was talking about if he retires today. he leads the franchise in total points and other categories that I am too lazy to look up. But yeah, if LeBron continues to play for the heat, he will eventually be the greatest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom