Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proposed intro video
roll.gif
is there still time for nola to reconsider this name change good lord
laugh.gif
Dude at 1:06 the mother duck jetting out of there and leaving her duckling. 
roll.gif

More favorable treatment to the the Lakers from the league
eyes.gif
Not even going to lie, when I read the article this is the first thing that came to my mind. I'm on the fence about this one because theres reasons to take it out and reasons to leave it, it prob wont happen though honestly, I dont see how people will really accept a rule that basically caters to players who cant make such an easy shot, which IMO they are should know how to do at a high rate, you're in the NBA for goodness sake.

I know Stern says it for the fans, but honestly fans of 27-28 teams have no problem with it. In fact, they may even find the hack strategy entertaining like I do. He's just bsing 

Last edited:
LOL @ all the Austin Rivers apologist/optimists.
Right...ya'll knew son was gonna be trash from the get go.

He wasn't ready for the L yet. Period.

I applaud the kid's a-hole demeanor and work ethic but he ain't ready for that grown man bump yet.

I really, really like this Knicks team. The last year and a half they were a selfish, pick up basketball team. This year with the veterans that they brought in and hardnosed players their guys have really matured and played great as a team. They've got a real chance this year. I'd love to see a championship brought to New York. Can't hate on Melo anymore...he's in the best shape of his life (which has reduced his amount of long two point jumpshots) and is more focused than I've ever seen him. I've yet to see the poor Jay Cutler-like body language that he showed last year. The Olympics this past summer and bringing in older guys that he HAS to respect definitely helped him as a man.

Jason Kidd has completely changed the way Basketball is played in NY.....and he doesn't even have to take a shot.

The extra pass is there, the unselfishness, the ball movement.

When dudes see a 48 year old man busting his butt and someone who already has a ring putting on the line each time he steps on the court, he demands that from everyone in the locker room.

Shows why Cuban was so salty to see him go.

Props to NY.

Childs, Camby, Ward, H20, Spree, Larry, Ewing was still my favorite Knicks era squad.

Wade for Iggy/Wilson Chandler...

Who says no to that?

Like in real life, or fantasy? Because I cant think of any reason the Nuggets would do that :x

Lebron led the Heat in points, rebounds and assists :x

how long until he demands a trade :nerd:

not srs

Last edited:
Like in real life, or fantasy? Because I cant think of any reason the Nuggets would do that :x

Nuggets lack a guy who can take over down the stretch...Wade/Bron have never been a good fit together you would have to think that Wade certainly still has high value among a lot of teams. Nuggets are struggling right now.

Trade will never happen but I think in theory it would work for both teams.

Nuggets lack a guy who can take over down the stretch...Wade/Bron have never been a good fit together you would have to think that Wade certainly still has high value among a lot of teams. Nuggets are struggling right now.
He's about to turn 31 next month and clearly is on the downside to his career.

I think you're overstating his value a bit. Trade two of your most valuable assets for a dude who might not still be able "take over down the stretch" pretty damn soon?

And I'd disagree about Wade/Bron "never" being a good fit together either. Those two have played pretty DAMN well together since their first couple months together in 2010 if you ask me. I was at the Wizards game and was very impressed by their chemistry. They seem to know where each other is at all times on the floor.

Last edited:

But is Wade even capable of being that guy? Outside of a handful of performances over the past few seasons, he is obviously breaking down drastically. The Nuggets traded their "guy who could take over", and have been pretty successful since. Chandler has been playing okay and is still solid on defense. Iggy is averaging 15, 6 and 5, and is capable for exploding for 30 at any given point. Wade can stay right where the hell hes at lol

Wilsons one of my favorite players in the league but he has done nothing in a Nuggets uniform except be injured. He just got back and has been pretty dreadful so far. He really has not give much at all and has a sort of bloated contract. So does Iggy. I think its a fair trade but I don't think either team would do trough with it ever.

Like in real life, or fantasy? Because I cant think of any reason the Nuggets would do that
sick.gif

But is Wade even capable of being that guy? Outside of a handful of performances over the past few seasons, he is obviously breaking down drastically. The Nuggets traded their "guy who could take over", and have been pretty successful since. Chandler has been playing okay and is still solid on defense. Iggy is averaging 15, 6 and 5, and is capable for exploding for 30 at any given point. Wade can stay right where the hell hes at lol
no hes not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom