roll.gif
 What did reggie miller say?

The Nut Cracker Sweet?

Tha Fuk?
roll.gif

:rofl:  What did reggie miller say?

The Nut Cracker Sweet?

Tha Fuk?:rofl:
that man is just lame *** hell, he's tries way too hard to be funny while he's the opposite of funny. he just pisses me off whenever he's doing a game man. i don't remember all the terrible things he said tonight but when they were talking about the kobster reaching the 30k mark and how he was the 5th one to do it, this man had the nerve to joke around and said if he took as many shots per game as kobe and jordan did, he would be at the 30k club too. :smh:

Last edited:
Knicks :smokin

I really want to see the post game and hear what Barkley has to say about this. This dude said, "The Knicks have no chance against Miami without Anthony."

Even after a Knicks win, people still want to say it's because we shot so many three's. What they don't realize is that, the Knicks shoot so many three's because they space the floor so well. When you have such great spacing and capable playmakers on the floor--You're going to get open looks.

One thing Barkley said that was right was Wade losing a step. You can def see it in his game. Now, wether that's him being hurt or age catching up to him or his body finally being affected by how he played earlier in his career is all up to question. Even the perimeter defense is affected because of it.

What most impressed me about this win was how hard the Knicks played on defense.

Last edited:
They're saying around Christmas. I think Sumpert coming back is bigger for us. He's our best perimeter defender.

It'll be hard for him to get minutes with Felton, Kidd and J.R. right? That's at most, maybe 10-15 minutes.

Maybe te Knicks won't make this many threes, maybe they'll tone down.
But what's important and noticeable is just how good they are on defense and how great they move the ball. That will get better. Not to mention Carmelo didn't even play and Amare & Shumpert will contribute. The team is for real, get used to it. Or hate.

This... the team looked completely in sync on the defensive end.

It's going to be interesting once Shumpert and A'mare come back.  I'm sure Shumpert will definitely take most of Ronnie's minutes and possibly Pablo and Kidd.

Felton is just livin' large after this game. 
pimp.gif

Remember when there was a rivalry between Goran and Sasha...

I love Sasha but man he'd get washed by Goran...

roll.gif

Dragic is nice as hell, probably the most underrated point guard in the game today.

Sasha...Always hated him as a player 
sick.gif

It's going to be interesting once Shumpert and A'mare come back.  I'm sure Shumpert will definitely take most of Ronnie's minutes and possibly Pablo and Kidd.

Felton is just livin' large after this game. :pimp:

Ronnie Brewer and JR smith will see less minutes. Pablo already plays around 10-12 mins a game. Kidd starts now, so, he will also see his mins come down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom