Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knicks fans are cheering now, but let's see if all these 3's will fall when the pressure's on in the playoffs. Live and die by the 3. NYK won't be from the arc EVERY game.

You.... You were on the Knicks jock last season... Look at you...
mean.gif

Sick.
This....I guess it was just for linsanity. 

Knicks fans are cheering now, but let's see if all these 3's will fall when the pressure's on in the playoffs. Live and die by the 3. NYK won't be from the arc EVERY game.

You.... You were on the Knicks jock last season... Look at you...
mean.gif

Sick.
This....I guess it was just for linsanity. 
i mean he did state his love for lin being that they were both asian....guess he's tight that Lin got the boot gnr 

Last edited:
I got love for the Knicks, just don't like Melo and JR. What does my love for Lin have to do with anything? I'm not blind, Felton is a way better PG than Lin.

But I'm willing to bet anyone $20... if the Knicks play MIA in the playoffs, NYK will lose. The gap will be a lot closer this year compared to last. Shoot me a bet, I'm paypal ready. I bet two NTers last year on the finals and I paid up. Let's go.

Last edited:
even if they did make a rule the Clippers are still better than the Lakers this year, and so are the Spurs and OKC.

Last edited:
I wish they would run more pick and rolls for OJ, things usually go well when he attacks from it :pimp:

I agree. He's shown throughout this whole season so far that he's the best playmaker on the team as well as scorer. Would love to see him being utilized in Dallas the same way they use James Harden in H Town.

If they take that out. I mean what else can you think of this league?

That would be the most favorable and embarrassing ruling I can possibly think of to be honest.

Oh and the Knicks got in that ***. I don't wana hear one ******g excuse we missing 3 starters. Or main men whatever u wanna say

I know we are good because they spent 2 minutes on TNT talking about us smacking the golden boy and his butt buddies up

I know they let us have this one too. Someone got a papercut and they were just too upset it play tonight.

Charles is gonna get so much slander in person

Last edited:
Suns are going to be handing out a lot of money tomorrow. one of the worst games ive seen in a long time. so boring. shoot, can i get some money back for wasting my time??? :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom