Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m11z8r3AYH1r3gup8o1_500_large.gif

Don't say I didn't tell you. Provided their health, Knicks shooters with ball movement is the last thing Miami ever wants to see. You cant get away with playing small/recovery defense against them. It just won't work.

Don't say I didn't tell you. Provided their health, Knicks shooters with ball movement is the last thing Miami ever wants to see. You cant get away with playing small/recovery defense against them. It just won't work.

You might be right, but the Heat have LeBron James...they might just play him at Center against the Knicks.

You might be right, but the Heat have LeBron James...they might just play him at Center against the Knicks.

What good would that do?

The lack of size is already Miami's major weakness.

Last edited:
Size isn't Miami's weakness. It's the declining athleticism on the perimeter when they employ an agressive-help strategy. They'd rather go grind out a series than see a team that wants early offense/spaces/shoots the 3.

Size isn't Miami's weakness. It's the declining athleticism on the perimeter when they employ an agressive-help strategy. They'd rather go grind out a series than see a team that wants early offense/spaces/shoots the 3.

Wouldn't a lot of their perimeter athleticism hinge on Wade staying healthy. If he's the Wade we saw last year again in these playoffs, I could see this Knick team giving them trouble. But by trouble I mean 2-3 games in a series.

Knicks shooting lights out from 3 + Felton feasting + Wade and Bosh being M.I.A. = Miami getting worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom