Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But is Wade even capable of being that guy? Outside of a handful of performances over the past few seasons, he is obviously breaking down drastically. The Nuggets traded their "guy who could take over", and have been pretty successful since. Chandler has been playing okay and is still solid on defense. Iggy is averaging 15, 6 and 5, and is capable for exploding for 30 at any given point. Wade can stay right where the hell hes at lol

Point blank period the Nuggets as built are no more than the hawks of the west.. with a lil more talent. They are gonna get 50 wins and be out in the second year every year. And as far as wade not being able to Close anymore.... Are you serious? Hell did you not watch him against your pacers in last years playoffs. Wade if he had too could still easily be a 25 ppg scorer.

I Would LOVE for the heat to give up wade for A.I & Chandler makes them much less dangerous

All of this Wade talk misses the bigger issue.. do we really think Miami trades him? Because I don't.

All of this Wade talk misses the bigger issue.. do we really think Miami trades him? Because I don't.
Basically.

Wade IS Miami as far being a face of the franchise goes. 

Bron is that top dog without question but they still treat Wade like the son of the franchise. Son is even last in the player announcements. Riles ain't trading him.

I don't know why anyone's worried, the ehat are very clearly chilling until the playoffs, especially wade, dude hasn't ran back on defense since game 5 in miami.

Wade isn't going anywhere until 2014. Knicks had great ball movement, and the lack of Battier for perimeter defense led to open 3s all night. Good game, I'm actually hype that there may be an exciting ECF.

I really do not see the point of Lebron going back to Cleveland. Especially if they win another (or two) chips. Even after a 34 year Wade is at the end of his career...what's to stop Miami from reloading with more balanced roster to compliment Bron and keep going?

Leave for 4 years just to go back home because Kyrie is there? I can't see it.

Kyrie is not Jesus Christ.

I could see Bron going back to Cleveland...if it weren't for their owner. He ruined any chance of that.

Am I the only one that thinks these NBA players are too damn soft....

For example, Carmelo sitting out last night was completely ridiculous, dwade injury excuses for playing poorly are garbage.

Iverson PLAYED with/through multiple injuries.

Am I the only one that remembers Kobe breaking his hand and shooting left handed for multiple games?
Or going through a whole season with a jacked up SHOOTING finger?

I give LeBron credit too, even though he's a freak of nature, he shows up every night.

I just had to get that off my chest. WHEW

Or they're not as prideful and can admit when they're hurt, not 100%, and want to sit out to get healthy.

Am I the only one that thinks these NBA players are too damn soft....

For example, Carmelo sitting out last night was completely ridiculous, dwade injury excuses for playing poorly are garbage.

Iverson PLAYED with/through multiple injuries.

Am I the only one that remembers Kobe breaking his hand and shooting left handed for multiple games?
Or going through a whole season with a jacked up SHOOTING finger?

I give LeBron credit too, even though he's a freak of nature, he shows up every night.

I just had to get that off my chest. WHEW

Insurance purpose.

Just like when the Knicks didnt let Amare play in the olympics when he first join.

Players don't wanna risk the injury more then what it is.

Melo stitches could have re open last night had he play and then caused him to sit out more.

and 14th in defensive rating.

They're doing well, if they make the playoffs I'll be impressed with Jackson. 

Likewise. And he definitely has them playing hard every night, at least that I've seen. That's the main reason they beat the Clippers earlier this season -- they just wanted it more. That kind of effort seems consistent in most of the Warriors games I've seen.

You have an obligation to show up for your team/fans PERIOD. Organizations have an obligation to put the best team they can out there.
Ask NFL guys what % they are health wise week to week....

IMO

You have an obligation to show up for your team/fans PERIOD. Organizations have an obligation to put the best team they can out there.
Ask NFL guys what % they are health wise week to week....

IMO

1. Life in not fair. Get used to it.

Take your own advice brah.

SPURS play tonight feelsgoodman. :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom