Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
J.J. Redick will be a hot trade commodity this season. A shooter like him that can run off screens or run the pick and roll is going to be valuable.

J.J. Redick will be a hot trade commodity this season. A shooter like him that can run off screens or run the pick and roll is going to be valuable.

Yeah I really like him. He can flat out stroke it, but can put the ball on the floor and make some plays as well.

Old man Fisher is starting over DC? What?

I think this is a great move. That backcourt turned the ball over a bit too much especially down the stretch. DC also looked for his offense a bit too much when he just doesn't have that type of game. IMO the mavs are best right now when their best player, OJ is getting upwards of 17 fga's and DC slows that down.

He turns it over a bit and breaks the offense for himself too much unsuccessfully. D Fish will be great as long as he isn't in his "wanna be a.i." mode and look for his offense either. He won't turn the ball over like DC, will allow O.J. to be a scorer fully, and will get the mavs quality possessions.

Worst announcers in the league?

Cavs
Bulls
Celtics
Spurs
Blazers
Clips

The best?
Heat
Raptors
Warriors
Suns
Not Bob, he's a complete homer. Didn't you guys hear him during the Olympics?

Fitz :pimp:

Maybe the lakes will get lucky and Stern will step in and make hack a Dwight illegal.

fans don't pay good money to see a player forced to shoot free throws. It's detrimental to the product that the NBA puts out.

Maybe the lakes will get lucky and Stern will step in and make hack a Dwight illegal.

fans don't pay good money to see a player forced to shoot free throws. It's detrimental to the product that the NBA puts out.

If he made his damn free throws we wouldn't have to see it.

If he made his damn free throws we wouldn't have to see it.

Dub, you been on a Stern roll this week man. :lol:

I wanted Affalo in LA 2 years ago. That kid can play. I don't know if the Magic have him in their plans or anything, but he could flourish.

Lakers fans hoping $tern will change the rules cause their team is bad :lol:

Sad

He's a Knick fan you clown. And he was taking a shot at Stern, get a clue.
You upset my canine brethren?

Who says I was referring to dub? Did I quote him?

Waits for:

" but we don't have out senior citizen starting point guard"

"Kobe will shoot 60% and lead us to another ring"

"Dwight Howard broken back is not in top form"

"Dantoni hasn't had time to implement his young mans offense on this old man team"

"Lakers are still a contender"

"It's still too early in the season to tell if our team is bad"

"We will trade Pau for a gang of all-stars"

From the folks that brought you:

"It's just the preseason"

"Lakers 2013 champs :pimp:"

"Lakers gonna lake"

"#lakernation"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back