Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
when the knicks play sunday noon games it's kids day :lol:

i hate it the vibe is much different. Most the time even the dancers are wearing pants instead of shorts :smh:

and the crowd is quieter

Wow you cant havea ounce of emotions in the nba no more.

Sheed aint sheed if he aint getting techs.

Lol

Clyde alone puts the knicks in the top 5.the Hawks need to be there too, if you only heard commentary from Dominique, you would think that the Hawks should win the title every year. can't stand those two guys. idiots

i hate it the vibe is much different. Most the time even the dancers are wearing pants instead of shorts :smh:

and the crowd is quieter
That is kinda whack, sorta surprising the crowd actually comes thru with the children.... Then again when the kings had $2 beer night it was all drunks there so that makes sense

Old man Fisher is starting over DC? What?

I think this is a great move. That backcourt turned the ball over a bit too much especially down the stretch. DC also looked for his offense a bit too much when he just doesn't have that type of game. IMO the mavs are best right now when their best player, OJ is getting upwards of 17 fga's and DC slows that down.

He turns it over a bit and breaks the offense for himself too much unsuccessfully. D Fish will be great as long as he isn't in his "wanna be a.i." mode and look for his offense either. He won't turn the ball over like DC, will allow O.J. to be a scorer fully, and will get the mavs quality possessions.

Worst announcers in the league?

Cavs
Bulls
Celtics
Spurs
Blazers
Clips

The best?
Heat
Raptors
Warriors
Suns
Not Bob, he's a complete homer. Didn't you guys hear him during the Olympics?

I like the Raptors announcers too... Good to see Copeland making the most of his opportunity. Anyone know why the corpse of Kurt Thomas is in the starting lineup tho?

That is kinda whack, sorta surprising the crowd actually comes thru with the children.... Then again when the kings had $2 beer night it was all drunks there so that makes sense

It does make sense though because 12 PM is so early if you went out on Saturday night. Bars don't close here till 4 am so if you stayed out all night you want no parts of a 12 pm game when you are hung over. But for a child Sunday at noon in perfect. There is no price drop though.

It does make sense though because 12 PM is so early if you went out on Saturday night. Bars don't close here till 4 am so if you stayed out all night you want no parts of a 12 pm game when you are hung over. But for a child Sunday at noon in perfect. There is no price drop though.
They should do toy give aways like you'd get with a happy meal for the kids every sunday 
laugh.gif

Like a toy Melo doll or a childsized headband 
laugh.gif

Does this mean Sheed can't yell "ball don't lie" anymore?

It's actually a violation of the NBA code, that you're not allowed to yell "Ball don't lie," higher than ten decibels, or else it's a technical.

Or so says David Stern, and his cronies enforce the NBA law.

and the crowd is quieter

Rookie/Sophomore Challenge T-mobile Kid's promo thing makes the game unwatchable.

Screaming all damn game sounding like a womanly wind gust.

Last edited:
Didn't realize JJ Redick and Josh McRoberts were playing together again.

I like the hack-a-Dwight strategy by Orlando there. Instead of letting the Lakers get something going on offense, just foul Howard and give yourself a chance to get the ball back and cut into the lead. And he clearly hasn't proved that he can hit them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom