Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? You couldn't tell he was being sarcastic?
eyes.gif
Dude come on Mike Smith always say the stupidest thing whenever he's commentating, even Ralph Lawler has to put that idiot in check once in awhile.

Well no **** he's being sarcastic, but whenever Mike Smith commentates he says the stupidest things and cannot get off CP3, Griffin, Billups, and Jordan's nutsack.  Even Lawler has to put that idiot in check once in a awhile.

I would have to say the 5 worst announcers are:

Blazers
Clips
Blazers
Blazers
Clips

To me at least, it felt like Portland was on tv an ungodly amount of times last year :lol:

Portland probably has the worst. Either that or the Knicks. Clyde :x  Breen. :x  :x

I love Clyde and I'm not even a Knicks fan, he used to make the games still interesting even when they sucked

I'd throw in Sean Elliott as one of the worst announcers

Last edited:
I would have to say the 5 worst announcers are:
Blazers
Clips
Blazers
Blazers
Clips
To me at least, it felt like Portland was on tv an ungodly amount of times last year :lol:

San Antonio's home TV crew especially Sean Elliot is a troll homer.

To the point where DeMarcus Cousins wanted to fight him right there on the court.

Well no **** he's being sarcastic, but whenever Mike Smith commentates he says the stupidest things and cannot get off CP3, Griffin, Billups, and Jordan's nutsack.  Even Lawler has to put that idiot in check once in a awhile.

Ralph Lawler (GOAT) :nthat:

Clyde is corny to me when he's trying to rhyme or use esoteric vocabulary

I went to some fundraiser thing where Clyde was taking questions and he said something along the lines of how he's aware that he's a clown on the air and that he knows he uses words incorrectly sometimes, but it's part of his schtick now. Not sure if that makes it any better, but at least he's not denying it

will this kings organization ever get back to its glory days?

Not with the current owners. Sad thing is they've got some talent on that team. If they trade Tyreke for some veteran presence and a facilitator, they'd be in a lot better shape

yall complained about announcers without mention the rockets? nah b. bill worrell is the biggest homer alive. clyde drexler is stupid. matt bullard isn't funny. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom