Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott Skiles had banned headbands in Chicago and Milwaukee, but he let the Bucks start wearing them this season.

Jerry Sloan also banned headbands in Utah because he wanted the players to be uniform. Either everyone had to wear them or no one would.
Riles hated headbands for the longest.

Joey Crawford just called what might have been the weakest technical in history. Even the players involved didn't seem fazed by it

Just send Austin Rivers down to the D League so he can get some confidence or something, because he's just not ready for this level at all

Last edited:

Last edited:
Big fan of Dion Waiters man.

Hopefully as his career goes on he becomes more dwyane wade than Marcus thorton/Bobby Jackson.

He said he always wanted to, but the Magic have a policy against players wearing headbands.
Son looks like a clown for real.
this

i know he wore one in high school but he looks like an even bigger idiot.
How has no one told him this yet though.

My brother and I were havng this conversation the other day, what new player in the league (year or less years) wears headbands? We could come up with like 10 names
anyone have an idea how they did the Christmas jersey commercial? were they all in the same room or doing their part by themselves?
Curious about this as well. I'm thinking seperate but it would have been dope if they all were in one room and coordinated it that well

Last edited:
anyone have an idea how they did the Christmas jersey commercial? were they all in the same room or doing their part by themselves?

Pretty shore they did their part separately. Props to the editors getting that together though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom