Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A) That was off of Lawson.
B) More time should've been on the clock, I thought.
C) Iggy's slow *** release cost them. :lol:

Iggy should have just took the contact with Thompson running at full speed. They he just need to knock down at least 1 ft.

Iggy should not have been awarded three free throws. He clearly wasn't considering shooting until after the foul occurred. I guess the continuation rule worked in his favor.

We can't keep losing too subpar squads like this and think we can still compete. Good game tho. Warriors were more aggressive when it counted and we got to comfortable

Nuggs gave that game away. Executed terribly the whole 4th quarter. Credit to the Warriors for making the plays, but this game just strengthens my opinion that the Nuggets lack a reliable go-to guy.

Nuggs gave that game away. Executed terribly the whole 4th quarter. Credit to the Warriors for making the plays, but this game just strengthens my opinion that the Nuggets lack a reliable go-to guy.

Leadership. On the floor and on the bench.

^^^True. Definitely wasn't much in the way of good play calling for the Nuggets in the second half.

almost collapsed when the ref signaled the shot was good. crazy night.

shouldve put Javale out there and have him grab the lob towards the basket on the inbound.

Last edited:
Iggy shouldn't have been awarded with those 3 fts. Ball went off of Lawson as well. Refs were horrible down the stretch.

That's a tough call. He never put the ball back down, never took another step, but he put up a shot.

I thought ball was off Lawson too though. Yet there wasn't a clear angle and they replay on a stupid small *** monitor. :lol:

why did Georges Karl play Corey brewer drown the stretch? Andre and javale gives the w's fits
David lee was looking like an all star lol

WCW :lol: dudes wildin

but

SMH at Stern punishing the Spurs for resting their players. :smh:
Because its a marquee matchup, you know Stern don't want to mess up his money. :smh: :smh:
Dude cares nothing about the game.

Last edited:
if GPop or the Spurs get fined 2 dollars, its 2 dollars too much. Pop did what he had to do for his team, not to mention 4 games in 5 nights is insane. and they were in it til the very end, its not like they got blown out by 30.

ive never been one to hate on stern, but this is going to be ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom