Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy is the Spurs fan that was trying to discredit me yesterday.

Then I saw him mention Jason Richardson and HOF in the same sentence and I logged off for the night.....started drinking. :lol:

Remember you guys, you get more "style" points for fadeaways, midrange jumpers and 3-pointers! Layups are "boring." 
glasses.gif

- You know who in this thread

Last edited:
Its obvious I'm not Lebron's biggest fan, For the record Lebron is a great player, one of the all time greats but some y'all go overboard in your love for him. You can not like it because I don't love your idol but you can't say I'm blindly hating on the man.

I'm always going to bring some type of evidence like numbers, accolades etc etc to show why I think the way I do.

That guy is the Spurs fan that was trying to discredit me yesterday.

Then I saw him mention Jason Richardson and HOF in the same sentence and I logged off for the night.....started drinking. :lol:

:lol: I didnt say Richardson was a HOFer.

I'm going to stop short of saying you're a liar but you are clearly misquoting me......

The Suns team that Pop lost to had 3 HOF players....Steve Nash, Amare and Grant Hill not to mention Jason Richardson who was a 20 PPG scorer that postseason

You can come at me about Grant Hill or Amare being a HOF type player though

Last edited:
Ok, I apologize, you said Amare was a HOFer, and that JRich and Hill in 2010 mattered.

My bad.

:lol:

The other thing that's funny is acting like getting to the rim is a bad thing. Layups/dunks and free throws are the most efficient shots in basketball.

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TRY TO GET TO THE DAMN RIM. :lol:

lol who said that it is bad?

The point is it doesn't take much skills to lay up or shoot freethrows especially when you get so much refs assistance.

These stats boy are trying to make it seem like Lebron is a deadly shooter smh.

The other thing that's funny is acting like getting to the rim is a bad thing. Layups/dunks and free throws are the most efficient shots in basketball.

YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TRY TO GET TO THE DAMN RIM. :lol:

The point is it doesn't take much skills to lay up or shoot freethrows especially when you get so much refs assistance.

Coming from a Kobe stan. Lmao

LeBron needs to diversify his game.

Oh i can't wait to see how hes going to score when he turns 31, 32. You already see Wade game already taking a huge drop off because dude didn't learn to become a effective perimeter shooter or post player early in his career.

It will be interesting to how LEbron score later on because the athleticism won't last forever.

Coming from a Kobe stan. Lmao

Lebron stans know too well that Lebron need more help from refs more than anybody.

The no call off arm push off when driving to the rim, the flop on defense, etc just to name a few.

The academy award for best actor of the year goes to Lebron James. lol

Ok, I apologize, you said Amare was a HOFer, and that JRich and Hill in 2010 mattered.

My bad.

:lol:

You are drinking now?

Richardson was averaging almost 20 PPG that postseason! So clearly he mattered in 2010

Grant Hill was still serviceable about as serviceable as Manu's been this postseason

Amare was a All-NBA performer that season and if you look at just NBA career individual accomplishments they compare favorably to Parker or Manu's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom