Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i can't wait to see how hes going to score when he turns 31, 32. You already see Wade game already taking a huge drop off because dude didn't learn to become a effective perimeter shooter or post player early in his career.

It will be interesting to how LEbron score later on because the athleticism won't last forever.

I've been hearing this for 3, 4, 5 years now.

Yet, still..

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9056/20130604t013444z1726681.jpg
[IMG][/SPOILER]

He's such a ridiculous athlete that it's silly to think he's going to age like anyone else unless he suffers an injury.

So a 10 foot shot is the same as a lay-up?  By that logic, if he's so close to the basket, why doesn't he just go and the lay the ball up?  According to the brain trust, he's basically right there!

Bottom line, it's an idiotic notion that a contested (yes, his mid-range shots are usually contested) shot from 10 feet is the same as a transition lay-up.

Lebron shoots 10 foot jumpers? Keep in mind that the distance from the FT line to the actual rim is like 13 feet. That layup vid that I showed is almost from 10 feet out yet he shoots 10 foot jumpers. The layup video that I showed is basically a contested 8 foot layup.

When did I even compare a "10 foot jump shot" to a transition layup. That video was to show that he can make layups from way out there.

Nice vid CASH MONEY!!!! ......why do i get the feeling that the pacers series was staged to really boost the tv ratings since the spurs quickly swept the grizz. Aint the Heat always capable of playing that sort of defense they did in gm7 or they just decided to turn up all of a sudden!!! :nerd:

Ok, I apologize, you said Amare was a HOFer, and that JRich and Hill in 2010 mattered.

My bad.

:lol:

You are drinking now?

Richardson was averaging almost 20 PPG that postseason! So clearly he mattered in 2010

Grant Hill was still serviceable about as serviceable as Manu's been this postseason

Amare was a All-NBA performer that season and if you look at just NBA career individual accomplishments they compare favorably to Parker or Manu's.

If I keep reading posts like this, heavily.

No need to reply, no no, we're good. Ok, thanks, bye....

Allen, at least he was kind enough to drop the ball in softly while he was examining the rim.

:smh:

Oh i can't wait to see how hes going to score when he turns 31, 32. You already see Wade game already taking a huge drop off because dude didn't learn to become a effective perimeter shooter or post player early in his career.

It will be interesting to how LEbron score later on because the athleticism won't last forever.

Yet, still..

[IMG][/SPOILER]

He's such a ridiculous athlete that it's silly to think he's going to age like anyone else unless he suffers an injury.[/quote]

Nobody is built like you (Lebron) You design yourself...insert the hov.gif LeBron is a freak of nature that size and how quick he is its even scary hes only 28 :lol

Yet, still..

[IMG][/SPOILER]

He's such a ridiculous athlete that it's silly to think he's going to age like anyone else unless he suffers an injury.[/quote]

Dude is 28. Prime.

I'm talking 31 32. Three years from now.

Father time will be quick for him. You can see how old he already look for a 28 years old.

Gerald Green is shorter than Lebron and on one of the dunk his head was a good 3 inches above the rim.

Dude is 28. Prime.

Father time will be quick for him. You can see how old he already look for a 28 years old.

You mean, like how old his face looks?

He's in the process of 3 straight finals seasons, an Olympic run sandwiched in between and still looks indestructible. For the past 8 years he's been playing into at least Mid-May and each year, no signs of any wear and tear. I get that you don't like him, but you can not seriously think that purely as an athlete he's running on the same clock as others, he's clearly not. He's in like the .0000001% of anyone who ever walked the earth. In 3 years, he'll still be one of the best athletes in the NBA.

just for fun:
http://niketalk.com/t/170692/can-lebron-be-an-effective-scorer-once-he-ages

An OG LeBron hater:
It'll be funny when he gets to 28 and still hasn't added more facets to his game and people will be saying, hey he's only 28.

Ouch.

The great Knightgale speaks:

he will probably gain more weight as he ages too which will limit him
thus turning him into darvin ham by age 30

18 months left.

Last edited:
Ok, I apologize, you said Amare was a HOFer, and that JRich and Hill in 2010 mattered.

My bad.

:lol:

You are drinking now?

Richardson was averaging almost 20 PPG that postseason! So clearly he mattered in 2010

Grant Hill was still serviceable about as serviceable as Manu's been this postseason

Amare was a All-NBA performer that season and if you look at just NBA career individual accomplishments they compare favorably to Parker or Manu's.

If I keep reading posts like this, heavily.

No need to reply, no no, we're good. Ok, thanks, bye....

:lol: You did the right thing because you have no logical rebuttal,

You seen it that Kobe is overrated thread that I'm not pulling stuff out of my butt.

Yet, still..

[IMG][/SPOILER]

Dude is 28. Prime.

Father time will be quick for him. You can see how old he already look for a 28 years old.[/quote]

His face might look old but his gm has been going up ever since, not start a mj comparison but if im not mistaken jordan won his last tittle at 32 i think...and Lebron is just getting started with 3 trips to the finals and 4mvps...the league is his for the next 6yrs BET!

Not even on no type of lebron hate this time but am I the only one not impressed by his head being at the rim on that oop? Dudes like 6'9. Im 6'3 and myhead isnt at the rim but dunking if I was 6'9 im pretty sure it would be there. I kno a 6'3 dude who head is rim length when catching oops

Not even on no type of lebron hate this time but am I the only one not impressed by his head being at the rim on that oop? Dudes like 6'9. Im 6'3 and myhead isnt at the rim but dunking if I was 6'9 im pretty sure it would be there. I kno a 6'3 dude who head is rim length when catching oops

No that was very impressive to me.

Lebron is probably the biggest freak since Wilt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom