Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has a COY ever been fired immediately after the season before?
The closest thing I can think of Mike Brown after the 2010 season. He wont CotY in 09I knew they were going to fire him, poor guy. LOL @ CP.2005–06: Avery Johnson, Dallas Mavericks, 60–22 (Fired April 30, 2008)2006–07: Sam Mitchell, Toronto Raptors, 47–35 (Fired December 3, 2008)2007–08: Byron Scott, New Orleans Hornets, 56–26 (Fired November 12, 2009)2008–09: Mike Brown, Cleveland Cavaliers, 66–16 (Fired May 24, 2010)

Last edited:
So damn excited for tonight!! Haven't been this pumped since the 2006 Rose Bowl (Let's be honest now, everyone knew the Spurs would sweep the Cavs back in 07). Been pacing myself back and forth, playing different scenarios in my head all morning :lol:

Masai leaving had to factor into Karl being fired.. i thought they would atleast wait to see how he did next season

So what happens when the Nuggets fall apart without Karl at the helm? What will you say then CP?

This guy wanted an extension after going out in the first round 4 straight years. jkhgfdiugdsafdisghfi

Get the **** out of here. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:pimp:

Yet another reason why the Coach of the Year award means absolutely nothing. :pimp:

So what happens when the Nuggets fall apart without Karl at the helm? What will you say then CP?

They also lost their GM, and may lose Iggy.

Even if they take 1 step back next year, they'll take 3 big steps forward soon after.

And I don't give a **** anyways, out in round 0ne 9 out of 10 times, any ******g idiot can do better than that. Vinny could give me that production. Mike Brown made it to round 2 in year one and we fired his ***. George Karl is a ******g fraud.

On this day today 12 years ago, a young man named Allen Iverson busted onto the NBA Finals scene with a 48 point game against at the time the undefeated Lakers in the playoffs! Who could forget the ever so infamous A.I. step over Tyronn Lue! 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Will never forget Philly's run through Milwaukee and Toronto.

Iverson going at Glenn Robinson and Vince Carter.

At the rate he's improving, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he shot 65% from the field in a season. It's astonishing how much better his shot has gotten.

Don't let the stat fool you. 70% of that total FG are layups and easy dunks in transition.

Lebron ain't making more than 4 shots in a three point contest.

I know no one should take anything you say seriously... but it's hard to ignore.

That's a shot distribution chart, it shows where Lebron took his shots this season. Strange that it doesn't matchup with your "70% easy dunks and layups" stat.

:lol: @ Big J still tryna talk some sense into ACB.

It would be a Clippers type of move to pick up George Karl. :lol:

Lebron has a chance to join Russell and MJ as the only players to win back to back regular season MVP's and championships. That's some great company. :pimp:

supposed to be at the gym tonight :smh:

might have to skip to watch this, why they gotta start it at 9? :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom