Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't compare to Bird to today's players. The 3 point shot was used way differently back then.....This season, 78 players attempted more 3 pointers than Bird's career high in attempts

Also if you want check out efficency. Look at Bird's numbers from the mid 1980s....:wow: :wow:

Last edited:
Also, Larry never made over 100 3s in a season. Doesn't even doing real.

What's that last number on the lebron stat? I'm guessing free throw, but it seems like he'd be higher than that.
ya ft %

56% from the field and 40% from deep is pretty impressive nonetheless

Also, Larry never made over 100 3s in a season. Doesn't even doing real.

What's that last number on the lebron stat? I'm guessing free throw, but it seems like he'd be higher than that.

He only recently got better around when the Playoffs started. Ray was giving him pointers and he's been more in the 80's now I believe. Game 7 he was like 15-16 lol

At the rate he's improving, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he shot 65% from the field in a season. It's astonishing how much better his shot has gotten.

Last edited:
This NBA season was so tarnished with injuries from beginning to end. I hope everyone is healed and ready for next season. Is that when the new commissioner steps in?

i thought id share this cause i cannot stop laughing 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is this Nychik or Coupe?

Dead

At the rate he's improving, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he shot 65% from the field in a season. It's astonishing how much better his shot has gotten.

Don't let the stat fool you. 70% of that total FG are layups and easy dunks in transition.

Lebron ain't making more than 4 shots in a three point contest.

Yeah his shot selection has vastly improved, and that has a big part of it. Even if he takes more shots in the paint vs. on the perimeter, his shot this year has looked great. Wasn't until this season that I've seen him shoot with so much confidence, and his j looks smoother too.

Don't let the stat fool you. 70% of that total FG are layups and easy dunks in transition.

Lebron ain't making more than 4 shots in a three point contest.

False. I had read more than half of his shots were outside of 10 feet, I'm sure someone has the link to the article.

Last edited:
Flo Rida showing he knows little about basketball on First Take.

Heat sweep because I sit courtside and Miami is younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom