Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mavs beat the heat 2-0 in 2011 and we see how that happen. 
laugh.gif
 @ your grammar btw.

Anyways, heat in 5 if Lebron shows some mental toughness, heat in 6 if he can show just a little mental toughness, heat in 7 if he comes out like the fragile little ***** he is. Pacers are just a bad team, unless big Lance drops 30 a night, they're not winning anything.

well there is your answer lol

Last edited:
Rookie of the year looks NOTHING LIKE Finals MVP.
A better player to argue a case for hof status is chauncy billups, who I personally think is not a hofer.

Last edited:
Ya I've predicted Miami in 4, 4, and that one up there, Im realistic on all my predictions. With that said, the spurs are just the better basketball team, especially with wade playing the way he is.

Ya I've predicted Miami in 4, 4, and that one up there, Im realistic on all my predictions. With that said, the spurs are just the better basketball team, especially with wade playing the way he is.
if either wade or bosh shows up then we'll be fine in 5-6. if both show up then definatly in 5. but i really think wade will play like he did in game 7 the whole series.

if either wade or bosh shows up then we'll be fine in 5-6. if both show up then definatly in 5. but i really think wade will play like he did in game 7 the whole series.

LeBron and Bosh arent enough, wade needs to show if miami is going to win, also, idk how you can say the heat will win in 5 with the 2-3-2 format, they would have to take both at home then 2/3 in SA. Anyways we'll see on wade. Spurs in 5

LeBron and Bosh arent enough, wade needs to show if miami is going to win, also, idk how you can say the heat will win in 5 with the 2-3-2 format, they would have to take both at home then 2/3 in SA. Anyways we'll see on wade. Spurs in 5
if golden state can ALMOST take 2 in SA then the heat defiantly can take 2 outta 3. they were about 3 mins away from taken both games there.

if golden state can ALMOST take 2 in SA then the heat defiantly can take 2 outta 3. they were about 3 mins away from taken both games there.

Both of those games had an unrealistic shooting game by 2 different players, Im a believer of the playoffs are all about matchups, and SA didnt match up well with GS at all. Oh well, cant wait till tomorrow.

Both of those games had an unrealistic shooting game by 2 different players, Im a believer of the playoffs are all about matchups, and SA didnt match up well with GS at all. Oh well, cant wait till tomorrow
Me either i was thinking about getting tickets but when i saw those prices my mind changed quick. even on ticket master this morning for the pre sale **** was ridiculous.

Both of those games had an unrealistic shooting game by 2 different players, Im a believer of the playoffs are all about matchups, and SA didnt match up well with GS at all. Oh well, cant wait till tomorrow
Me either i was thinking about getting tickets but when i saw those prices my mind changed quick. even on ticket master this morning for the pre sale **** was ridiculous.

What was the pre-sale? I might go to another one of the road rally games, that **** was mad fun.

What was the pre-sale? I might go to another one of the road rally games, that **** was mad fun.
ticketmaster puts up tickets at 10am with a code you have to put in to be able to access the tickets but i could only get seats in the 300-400 levels and my eyes are to damn bad to be seating up there. and i wanted to go but i gotta work till 730 tomorow and try and get off early sunday just to watch the game

ticketmaster puts up tickets at 10am with a code you have to put in to be able to access the tickets but i could only get seats in the 300-400 levels and my eyes are to damn bad to be seating up there. and i wanted to go but i gotta work till 730 tomorow and try and get off early sunday just to watch the game

Damn, how much were the presale tickets, Im looking at stubhub, and those prices are no joke, plus 20+ stacks for a courtside seat, lol

That video :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Harden :lol:

:frown: at the chance that T-Mac retires after the finals. He's been a shell of his former self for awhile now, but that's another player from my childhood retiring :\

Just saw a tweet saying Lebron is the first player to shoot 56/40/75 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Also, Larry never made over 100 3s in a season. Doesn't even doing real.

What's that last number on the lebron stat? I'm guessing free throw, but it seems like he'd be higher than that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom