Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juwan Howard vs. Mcgrady
pimp.gif

Miss these rockets
frown.gif

This lamekilla dude has to be trolling. Famb cannot be serious. His level of hate has reached incomprehensible levels. It is clouding his judgment so much that famb actually believes all the ******** that he writes.

^I remember :smile: :lol: :smh:

I know, right? I actually thought it was kind of @#$%ed up when Phil put him in when it was garbage time in the Lakers series clinching win in the finals against the Nets. He deserved better than scrub treatment.

If some of you NBA thread regulars who remember what I said I was going to do once the finals started, and are still interested, I would suggest you go to the NBA Finals Thread I made and make a specific prediction on the series. Regulars only, as in you guys who have been active in this thread before yesterday. I will know.

Last edited:
Nobody, cuz it was 2002. (just for accuracy purposes, I know what you're getting at tho, not trying to be a douchebag)

You're right. I appreciate the correction. It bugs me when I'm wrong on things like that.

For 3 years I been hearing why the Heat are going to lose. Shi*

has happened once out of 11 times. Lets just wait and watch and enjoy.

Man if Carlisle could find ways to trap Lebron in the finals I can't imagine what Pop would do. I get the whole Kwahi guarding Bron thing but Pop ain't no fool either they try to contain Lebron and let the rest of the heat try to beat em it's a wrap for the Heat...I still got the Heat in 7 but Wade n Bosh gotta be consistent and I mean like gm 7 from the pacers series

Man if Carlisle could find ways to trap Lebron in the finals I can't imagine what Pop would do. I get the whole Kwahi guarding Bron thing but Pop ain't no fool either they try to contain Lebron and let the rest of the heat try to beat em it's a wrap for the Heat...I still got the Heat in 7 but Wade n Bosh gotta be consistent and I mean like gm 7 from the pacers series
ive always been a firm believer of letting bron go off and saving your best defenders elsewhere

so seeing how popvich play's this will be fun to say the least

Last edited:

Exactly. Pop is not the type of coach you want to give a lot film and analyzing to. He knows exactly what he wants to do against the heat and its most likely gonna be ease off lebron and contain the rest of those guys. You can't shut lebron's motor off but if those other guys ain't clicking it'll be a wrap quick, hell he probably dusted off his notes from the '07 finals lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom