Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TP average 40 against us? Damn lol.

And I wanna say Heat in 6. But kinda feel like itll go 7.
If anything from last nights game carries over (defensive tenacity, offensive aggressiveness) it should be a very good series.
Nervous though. We have not faced at all during this playoff run an efficient and methodical basketball machine like the Spurs.

Shane Battier tho.

tumblr_mnvp7skkvz1rdqggno1_400.gif

The thunder were a better team than the heat were last year, James harden just wasn't ready for the big lights >D

I mean honestly think about it, the heat last year were coming off of a FINALS LOST to the mavericks and they still didnt have the best record in the east. Last year could've and should've easily been a thunder/bulls finals. All the pieces fell in place for Miami last year. One last tidbit....this years spurs are similar to the 2011 mavs..... who made bosh cry.........

TP average 40 against us? Damn lol.

And I wanna say Heat in 6. But kinda feel like itll go 7.
If anything from last nights game carries over (defensive tenacity, offensive aggressiveness) it should be a very good series.
Nervous though. We have not faced at all during this playoff run an efficient and methodical basketball machine like the Spurs.

Ya hes not averaging 40, that guy was heavily exaggerating, I wouldnt be surprised at 23 and 9 tho :nerd:

Cant wait for Thursday :smokin

Last edited:
i think it's funny how everyone talks about who's checking duncan and parker? Who exactly will check the MVP of the league? i expect Miami to be able to dictate the pace this series unlike the Indiana series.

Nobody is gonna be able to "check" lebron. He'll fill his stat sheet as usual but his supporting cast just clearly aren't ready. You play the bucks the first series, pick on an injured Chicago second series and barely beat the 4th seed pacers (who shoulda of won the series if Paul George didnt have a brain fart in the last seconds of game 1). The spurs are the only championship caliber team they are playing this post season. And they're fresh off a conference SWEEP. Lebron will still be the best player in the league if they lose but don't be surprised if he pulls a John Lennon on the HEATles

Oh, I forgot that if you change the past, you also change the present.

Who knows what would have happened the rest of the series, unless your a physic.

Please do inform us all on how if Paul George played on LBJ, that LBJ wouldn't have made a jumpshot or the series would have went to the Pacers.

Last edited:
Sorry, but there is no Dirk Nowitski on the Spurs to drive Bosh/Bron/Wade nuts with his range AND post game.

The comparisons to the 2011 Mavs are pointless outside of they play in the same state and same conference.

Nba probably wants lebron to get revenge; it makes for a good story line, just like a reality show.

Look out for miami getting away with excessive physical contact and countless touch fouls on the likes of Danny green. Tons of flopping will be going on, as neither team has dignity or honor.

A heat player could pull out a gun and shoot someone on the other team, and the refs would still have to review it and discuss whether or not it's a flagrant 1.

Oh, I forgot that if you change the past, you also change the present.

Who knows what would have happened the rest of the series, unless your a physic.

Please do inform us all on how if Paul George played on LBJ, that LBJ wouldn't have made a jumpshot or the series would have went to the Pacers.

All I'm saying is that the defending champions/team with the best record in the NBA/team that has the second longest win streak in NBA history/team with this years MVP and arguably best player on the planet sure did struggle against the young team on the come up ---WITHOUT their best player

Last edited:
I expect this thread to go on a roller coaster ride :lol: Should be a good series between those two teams.

if the spurs go down 0-3 they better just let tmac ball out game 4.  im talking 40 mins 20+ shots.  might **** around and make it a series after all.

i dont know why u would waste paul georges defense on a dude thats gonna get his regardless

meanwhile you leave ray allen open

this finals is gonna be crazy...good coaching , deep benches , playmakers etc

spurs gotta keep it half court with the

high screens indiana was using...if hibbert wasn't clumsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom