Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that Lebron has put the clamps on guys like D.Rose in the past, right?
The same d rose who doesnt have half the mid range game tp has? Not saying he cant do it but parker can get his in more ways than rose can consistantly

The same d rose who doesnt have half the mid range game tp has? Not saying he cant do it but parker can get his in more ways than rose can consistantly

But Parker struggled with Thabo on him and y'all think Bron can't guard him?

Parker struggles against longer, more athletic defenders. ***** aint Mike Conley.

Bosh also has played very well against the Spurs and with his struggles against Indy I expect him to put in work.

I also expect Duncan to eat though, 18 & 11 on 55% shooting for the series

Correct^^ but......I have to double check...but im almost certain lionel hollins ran tony allen and tayshaun on parker as well..whom are both long and athletic. Ill check the breakdowns from the memphis series..pop HAS to be scheming for that..

I jus dont think u want your best player chasing tp around on n off the ball n he still has to carry the offensive load. But idk it could work, I expect to see bron on him in the 4th tho

Don't know what is worst...wade getting a 3rd ring or TMAC getting a first one. Both guys don't deserve the rings but NT is going to glorify it. Looks like I will be rooting for the Heat next round unless Pop cuts TMAC

I know whats worse... Lebron getting his 2nd after jumping ship. Id rather see t mac get his participation ring than see that

I jus dont think u want your best player chasing tp around on n off the ball n he still has to carry the offensive load. But idk it could work, I expect to see bron on him in the 4th tho

True I would want Bron on him in the 1st and the 4th only. Heat desperately need a lockdown wing defender besides him, Wade isn't that guy anymore.

Don't know what is worst...wade getting a 3rd ring or TMAC getting a first one. Both guys don't deserve the rings but NT is going to glorify it. Looks like I will be rooting for the Heat next round unless Pop cuts TMAC

You sound silly as **** :lol:

Wade doesn't "deserve" a ring? I don't even know where to start with that. Regardless how you feel about men you personally don't know, He's one of the best players of the 2000's as is Tmac.

T-Mac deserves this ring for having greatness pulled under him with all those injuries. I really wish Grant Hill was healthy back then, that Magic team would've been really fun to watch. Plus Mike Miller was the goods back then, and Pat Garrity had that white hope.

But Parker struggled with Thabo on him and y'all think Bron can't guard him?

Parker struggles against longer, more athletic defenders. ***** aint Mike Conley.

Bosh also has played very well against the Spurs and with his struggles against Indy I expect him to put in work.

I also expect Duncan to eat though, 18 & 11 on 55% shooting for the series

I think Duncan will get his #'s, but I also think that Miami's bigs match up better with him than they did vs. Hibbert. I'm intrigued to see how Birdman/Haslem defend Duncan outside of the paint. For as crafty as dunacn is, I'm curious to see if the athleticism/mobility of Birdman will give him any problems?

I think the X-factor in this series will be Ray, Mike Miller, Battier and the other shooters against the Spurs perimeter defense. The Spurs tend to stay home on shooters so they won't give up as many open 3's as the Pacers gave up.

It's gonna come down to their bench which the heat have a slight advantage on

No sir, the Heat's bench ain't worth a damn, the SPURS have arguably the best bench in the league.
Not to mention the best cheerleader in the league next to Bazemore, Millzy and his towel :pimp:

T-Mac going to come out and have a breakout series and guard LeBron, shut him down.

Jokes, Jokes, Jokes - Spaghetti, Spaghetti

Based off the ECF, I think the Spurs win in 6, maybe even 5. It took Miami 7 games to play on all cylinders, and if it wasnt for a mental lapse of Paul George in the last 2.2 of G1, the Heat dont even make it to G7. The Spurs are a matchup nightmare for the Heat.

My boy Kawhi Leonard is gonna put the world on notice. :pimp:

"Its been a long time, I shouldnta left u..."

Ok..The Spurs vs The Debrons..

Like we all knew..

My analysis= Parker zooms by Chalmers. Ginobili dances around Wade. Debron > Leonard or whoever. Splitter=/= Haslem, Anthony, whoever.. Duncan > Birdman, Haslem, Anthony whoever.

Spurs in 6?

Nah, lets make it 7 for good measure..

Last edited:
You people do realize Indiana was a fair worse matchup for the Heat than the Spurs...the Heat defense is a nightmare for what the Spurs try to do offensively. Danny Green and Kawhi will be swallowed up. Going to take a monster series from Parker/Duncan for the Spurs to win.

Aawsome,Wades first ring against the Mavs-has court documents and testiomony as being fixed. Also you can see with clear eyes what went on that series. This year Wade is hurt and played like crap, last year lockout season he played alright but Lebron carried them to the chip. So on paper he will have 3 rings if he wins and be in the talks with kobe, jordan, shack etc with 3 or more rings. He doesn't deserve to be in that convo son...

Last edited:
Aawsome,Wades first ring against the Mavs-has court documents and testiomony as being fixed. Also you can see with clear eyes what went on that series. This year Wade is hurt and played like crap, last year lockout season he played alright but Lebron carried them to the chip. So on paper he will have 3 rings if he wins and be in the talks with kobe, jordan, shack etc with 3 or more rings. He doesn't deserve to be in that convo son...

Come on, son. :rofl:

Last edited:
My question is still who is gonna stop tony Parker?! If lebron has to come out and guard him the series will be over quick. But chalmers will get exposed and Dwayne Wade's knees could explode on national television. The heat will get exposed this series, mark my words

Say what you want about Duncan and Splittler, the San Antonio Spurs are a perimeter oriented team. They dont play thru the low post and get a bunch of offensive rebounds like the Indiana Pacers.

Its a completely different matchup. They're a pick and roll team that moves the ball around the perimeter and shoot alot of threes. Top 7 in Assists and 3P Attempted.

I don't know if that plays into Miami's hands but it wont look anything like the ECF series.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom