Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp Goodnight Pacers Fans, And A Nice How Do You Do To My Spurs Fans 
tired.gif

yo that alley by bron and the height achieved reminded me of green's from last year, just as amazing:

^^^ I Feel Bad For Gerald Green, He Actually Has Some Talent But Will Never See The Light Off The Bench

^^^ I Feel Bad For Gerald Green, He Actually Has Some Talent But Will Never See The Light Off The Bench

for some reason Gerald from last year is a completely different player than the one on the Pacers. Mind boggling.

for some reason Gerald from last year is a completely different player than the one on the Pacers. Mind boggling.
He's Just One Of Those Guys With A Regular 9-11 lol; I Wonder How Life Is For The Bums Of The NBA; Wonder If They Conversate....

Wait people feel bad for a dude who can stick around in the league based on god-given athleticism alone?

The pacers had a weak bench and would have loved to have a better basketball player than Sam Young to play in their rotation. Green just doesn't do anything well to have a specific role, and isn't a good bench scorer to plug in.

I feel bad for players who are actually blackballed despite being clearly better than players in the rotation, like Marbury and Nate were in NY.

Whenever the Heat play with that type of defensive pressure and energy, it's over.

They played with so much pressure that they out-rebounded (even offensive rebounds) the Pacers. The Pacers man, the team with David West and Hibbert down low.

Not to me to mention the turnovers, ungodly amount of turnovers the Heat forced on the Pacers.

Whenever the Heat play like that on defense (which is hard to do for an extended period of time and games) it's impossible to beat them. They score, they rebound, they get in transition all because of that menacing defense. The young inexperienced Pacers fell right into the trap.

Very excited to see how the Spurs handle that Heat defense. I'm sure Pop is prepared for it, whether the Spurs can be physically capable of handling it is a different story. Tiago Splitter and Tony Parker are the x-factors for the Spurs. As long as Splitter doesn't get in foul trouble, protects the paint with Duncan, and Parker plays great basketball - they'll have a good shot. If not - Miami has this 6 games.

Expected the Heat to win. Just couldnt see them losing last night. Unfortunately, the defensive effort was a once in a series occurrence. Now way I see them doing that every game against SA. Lebron I could see doing it, but not the rest of them.

roll.gif
he said, "I told them I can't afford to have you guys struggle" LMAO

DubA, Ska, ACB, Knightengale and Durantula must be so hurt right now. This might be the best finals in recent memory. Either TD, or Bron adds to their trophy case
pimp.gif
Nope

Even if TD win or Bron win. Their flaw is that neither of them have three peated
pimp.gif

Kobe is still up on them
roll.gif
pimp.gif
This is one of the dumbest things I've read in a while. 3 peating somehow makes his 5 better than the next gusy 5?
Didn't omgosher say he'll retire his SN if the heat beat the pacers
laugh.gif
Yup. It wouldnt matter much, its not even a year old. Unless he cares about da reps
".....he's jumping higher as he gets older"
- Kenny "The Jet" Smith

.. that alley-oop was filthy

sick.gif
mean.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif
eek.gif
Absolutely Disgusting
What was the original text before this photoshop? Anyone remember?

http://statigr.am/p/470586509665503635_24088329
the comments
roll.gif
Quoting so I can see from my phone

has to have the lowest IQ in the NBA, if you just watched him last night hes terrible. Shot selection, decision making and D. Kid is just a athlete and thats it.

dude cant play basketball to save his life.

Last edited:
i didn't even notice west and hibbert didn't shake hands, i personally don't like that. one of my favorite things in hockey is the handshake. not serious, just my opinion. nowhere near a big deal.

espn calling this the best finals in 25 years :lol: so subtle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom