Not open for further replies.
".....he's jumping higher as he gets older"

- Kenny "The Jet" Smith

.. that alley-oop was filthy

sick.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

pacers need to atleast offer chris paul a max deal , even though it's like a 2 percent

chance he even thinks about it

Last edited:
:rofl: he said, "I told them I can't afford to have you guys struggle" LMAO

DubA, Ska, ACB, Knightengale and Durantula must be so hurt right now. This might be the best finals in recent memory. Either TD, or Bron adds to their trophy case :pimp:

IDK how many times I have to say it, but I'll say it again, I AM NOT A KOBE FAN. I like watching the dude, but hes not a top 10 favorite player for me. I would LOVE to see TD win a 5th and forever cement himself in the history books as better than LeBron.

nah she got it in with her personal trainer

timmy got prvt investigators to check it out

This nba finals will be entertaining through and through. Old champ vs new champ. Will Lebron avenge that 07 sweep? Will Timmy finally get his 5th before retirement? Should be a doozy! 8)

Last edited:
Just came back from bball. I didn't even bother watching the second half. I knew it was very unlikely that Pacers will win game 7 on the road :lol: I was just hoping to unleash hell on these Heat fans in case Pacer get the upset. But coming to the ball game i knew it would be Heat win.

Next series will be another tough test for Miami though. If Wade or Bosh can't score above 20 points each then the Spurs would win in 5 or 6.

We saw Spurs neutralized guys like Zbo and Gasol with their team defense. No way soft Bosh or Haslem or Birdman will have a good series.

It will be up to Wade and Lebron and the Heat bench. Lebron and the refs will get it going but can Wade score above 20 points for at least 3 or 4 games? I don't know.
every single time the heat win... :lol:

Last edited:
the PM dont work. i need to talk to cp, j,or jd....like kinda serious. triz and live. have fun. its impt/ pm dont work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom