Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers vs celtics 2 was my personal favorite finals since mike played. Not even being bias, it had a way better story. 2 best franchises that hate each other plus the rematch

Heat Vs Mavericks was the best finals in recent history just because of the huge upset that it was. The amount of rustled jimmies was at an all time high plus we got to see Dirk and Kidd get a ring.

Flo Rida wearing a giant Jesus Piece Head chain at Heat-Pacers game 7, courtside celebrity NBA jewelry

flo-rida dirty macked manti teo's girl :smh:

even flew her out to game 7 :smh:

Bron gonna guard him.

That would be suicide, Parker is involved in way too many pick n rolls for Bron to be chasing him all around. Maybe in select spots at the end of the game ala Derrick Rose. Parker is going to EAT this series.

Its gonna a tough series I hope for 7 games. Spurs got this though they don't fold in Finals

That Bron on Parker talk ain't gonna work. The Spurs aint the Bulls, plus Parker has a consistent jumper. With all the running around Ginoboli does, Wade gonna end up having a knee replacement.

That Bron on Parker talk ain't gonna work. The Spurs aint the Bulls, plus Parker has a consistent jumper. With all the running around Ginoboli does, Wade gonna end up having a knee replacement.
LeBron can't check Parker. He's the best PG in the league. He's a totally different animal than Nate.

LeBron can't check Parker. He's the best PG in the league. He's a totally different animal than Nate.

I dunno, Parker has a tougher time when someone with height and athleticism is put on him. May not completely stop him but he definitely works twice as hard

Last edited:
something tells me parker gets shut down and worn out on d.  i hope not because i want it to be an exciting series but tony usually meets his match eventually and i see chalmers and cole taking it to him.  i doubt they even need to put James on him.

and the wcf would have been much different if memphis held on to rudy.  it was painful watching mike conley trying to put the team on his back.  the games were close one team just decided to trade away their closest thing to a closer mid season.

Last edited:
I think Chris Bosh is finally gonna show up. He gets to go from Boozer,Gibson, and Noah, to Hibbert and West, to now Duncan and Splitter. While good, they're no where near as physical as the Bulls and Pacers frontcourt. He's gonna get back to his regular season numbers if not better. Thinking 18/8 ish. That's gonna be BIG for Miami.

That's what the spurs want is for lebron to guard Parker. Timmy D gonna be in the post makin MF'ers heads spin. The heat don't have an answer for both when they're on the court. It's gonna come down to their bench which the heat have a slight advantage on but at the same time Manu been stuntin in front of them ABC cameras....spurs 5

You do know that Lebron has put the clamps on guys like D.Rose in the past, right?

Yup, I was actually referencing Rose in my statement, but Rose couldnt shoot for a lick. Difference is that 1-3 can distribute, not just Parker. Parker can have an impact on the game in a lot of ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom