Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all really gon let Paul George get a pass for this 7 point game in a game 7 for a chance to the finals though?

People really are too quick to hate when Paul George has a rough offensive night. He's chasing around Lebron for 7 straight games for 40+ minutes. And then he has Lebron (probably the best/most physical perimeter defender in the league) guarding him at the other end.

If you ever played any type of competitive ball you know how tiring going full out on defense against great player can be. There's no way it won't effect your offensive game

oh and its only his 3rd season..

Last edited:
Y'all really gon let Paul George get a pass for this 7 point game in a game 7 for a chance to the finals though?

I won't get on him and criticize too much because he had some tough matchups in the playoffs because I wasn't on board with the "PG24 SUPERSTAR" movement. People need to chill with anointing the "next superstar" or trying to be the first to say "Told you about him..." George is a great young player and should get better, that's good enough for now.

Last edited:
7 points in a game 7 is not superstar material

He only took 9 shots. Heat were trapping him West and Hibbert all day and Hill and Lance were wasting possessions. He also fouled out.

I don't think anyone has said that he is a superstar as he is now anyways.

He only took 9 shots. Heat were trapping him West and Hibbert all day and Hill and Lance were wasting possessions. He also fouled out.

I don't think anyone has said that he is a superstar as he is now anyways.
The fact that he only attempted 9 shots says a lot though. No defense should be able to stifle you that much if you're a superstar

oh and its only his 3rd season..

Do you know what "Superstars" were doing in the playoffs in their 3rd seasons? 7 points in a closeout game to go to the finals speaks volumes to how far away he is from being a superstar.

38th and Final Day of the NBA Playoffs a wrap ..... We now Welcome the 2012-2013 NBA Finals!!
guess what team made it?..
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

He's a very good young up and coming player. I think he was overrated by some these playoffs calling him "superstar." He'll be one eventually imo.

People with laker sigs rooting for spurs now??

Spurs are another dynasty that rivaled the lakers since 1999 and swept them this year...

How can you root for a rival over a team that has no relevance to the lakers at all? No rivalry, nothing???

We can all tell who are real laker fans and who are kobe fans

This dude Raymone talking about Bosh and Wade like they're his sons. :lol: :lol:

My oh my Wade, how far you have fallen. Bruh is relegated to weed carrier status.

:rofl: he said, "I told them I can't afford to have you guys struggle" LMAO

DubA, Ska, ACB, Knightengale and Durantula must be so hurt right now. This might be the best finals in recent memory. Either TD, or Bron adds to their trophy case :pimp:

Last edited:
He's a very good young up and coming player. I think he was overrated by some these playoffs calling him "superstar." He'll be one eventually imo.

I think the jury is still out on him. Production wise, there isn't much separation between him, Eric Gordon, Mayo, Jr Smith, Crawford, Jennings, and others. The difference to me is that he plays on a better team than those guys which is why we hear him and superstar more. I think none of them are superstars, but that to me is why its so far off to call him a superstar. At best right now, he's a fringe all star. (Guys who make the asg more so because of team success than individual merit)

Pains me to say it because he's definitely one of my favorites.

:rofl: he said, "I told them I can't afford to have you guys struggle" LMAO

DubA, Ska, ACB, Knightengale and Durantula must be so hurt right now. This might be the best finals in recent memory. Either TD, or Bron adds to their trophy case :pimp:

I'm right here buddy. The good thing about winning is u win

Ska has been sarcastic for days

I wanna get on PG24 but I can't. Dude played his %^& off the entire series......not ready to call him a bonafide superstar like the media likes to jump the gun on, though.

But Bron put the kid on chains tonight. What a defensive performance by LBJ. Stop knocking Paul on having an off game. When Bron is locked in on D, he'd make 90% of the NBA look like PG did tonight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom