Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaq couldnt even comeback after the Kazaam ether.

Son was stutterin'
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hibbert got away with it against the Knicks

Hibbert got away with it against the Heat in games 1-6

Game 7 though? They made sure Hibbert wont get away with
mean.gif
roll.gif
 Yeah but I'm still not blaming the zebras for the debacle. Voegel deserves the blame. The Heat played with more urgency and his idiotic coaching decisions made things worse. Props to the Heat for for finishing the Pacers off. 

I'm 90% sure Chuck is drunk.

I'm gonna miss ITNBA just for the fact that Chuck won't be able to slander the San Antonio women for a whole series.

That might have been the best Inside moment of the year.

Chuck: "They just be hating cuz Im stacking paper to the ceiling."

EJ: "And riding 24s...."was laughing to hard to hear the rest lmao

I like what lebron said about dwade and bosh it something he couldn't say a few years ago

Something KD needs to do is become a better leader, holding his teammates more accountable, it will come though
reppee for the DUKE avy

Did the same.

By the way, to all the legit Indiana Pacers fans out there, all I gotta say is keep your heads up. Your front office is building something special out there and you guys will continue to compete deep into the playoffs barring a dumb trade or something of that nature.

Always crazy to see and hear how far Lebron has come speaking to the media. He answers question so fluently and efficiently, far cry from when he first came into the league. Awesome.
No doubt. He's definitely come a long way.I'm actually a Bron fan, despite the assumptions that one might make reading my comments in here.

Him, the player? Awesome.

But the Heat?! "Nah man, I'm cool."

It's really because of Wade.

I will say that yeah the scoring PG's have ate Chalmers, but that was prior to the emergence of Cole as a good on-ball defender. Man, Ray will take TP in stints, just as he did Paul George. Will it be effective? That remains to be seen, but it will happen. :lol:

In the playoffs, the teams that they have faced with legitimate 1's, they've found a way to slow down. As a fan, I would be more worried about bigs than the guards and fortunately Thiago Splitter is no David West. Kawhi is a hell of a player and he has always seemed to play very well vs Miami. I just don't expect Parker to murder Miami though, especially as much as they trap high.

Man Ray Allen is in every player that has a crossovers' highlight video, he wont stick anyone. Tony Parker will destroy any trap that miami tries to put on him, hes too smart. Cant wait for game 1 on Thursday. Ima try to get tickets for game 1 or 2 :smokin

Hibbert got away with it against the Knicks

Hibbert got away with it against the Heat in games 1-6

Game 7 though? They made sure Hibbert wont get away with :smh:

:rofl:  Yeah but I'm still not blaming the zebras for the debacle. Voegel deserves the blame. The Heat played with more urgency and his idiotic coaching decisions made things worse. Props to the Heat for for finishing the Pacers off. 

Without a doubt the better team won. Just something that caught my eye. I was so sure Hibbert wouldnt get away with what he got away with vs. the Knicks, but he did......until game 7.

:rofl:
Chuck: "Ernie you just mad I be stacking paper to the ceiling"

Damn man it's going to be real boring watching the finals with ESPN covering it :smh:

Saving hulk hogan I am real American gif

To real the few like the 7 mia fans. Enjoy the moment. U never knoe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom