Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Locked up more in the sense of his playmaking and utilizing the pnr's. Scott Brooks deserves a huge amount of credit for sticking Thabo on Tony Parker, increasing TP's shots taken and decreasing his assists. They essentially forced Tony Parker do much more and his efficiency suffered.

Spurs win Games 1&2 handily. Game 3 Thabo is tasked with defending Tony as he is coming off a 16/21 night in G2, he was cooking.

G1- 18 pts on 6/15 shooting 6 assists
G2- 31 points on 16/21 shootings..8 assists

insert Thabo checking Parker.
G3 - 16 points on 6/12 shooting .. 4 assists in a blowout loss.
G4 - 12 points on 5/15 ... 4 assists
G5- 20 points on 5/14 shooting ..4 assists
G6- 29 on 12/27 shooting ..12 assists

Epitome of consistent efficiency I know.

Russell Westbrook dropping 40 on a team shouldn't be anywhere near a surprise. Rondo scored 40+ in a career game and they still lost. Nice exceptions though, two absolute freaks :lol:

If you have solid pick and roll defense, you can slow down Tony Parker. Miami will put quite a few guys on him - Chalmers, Cole, Wade, Bron, Allen, and Miller. The latter 4 being much bigger than TP.

I'm sure Spoelstra will understand that the head of that snake is TP. But we can always agree to disagree :smokin

Thabo is one of the best perimeter defenders in the league. Dating back to when the big 3 first got together, yall the heat have had problems against good point guards. Especially true pg's such as the rondos, cp3s, tony parkers etc. Lebron on 07 "He torched us" :smokin

Ray allen on TP? Come on even you know that wouldnt have a snowballs chance in hell of working

This isn't a game to blame the refs

Things that u dong want happen all the time. The better tea. Won

I like what lebron said about dwade and bosh it something he couldn't say a few years ago

Something KD needs to do is become a better leader, holding his teammates more accountable, it will come though

I like what lebron said about dwade and bosh it something he couldn't say a few years ago

Something KD needs to do is become a better leader, holding his teammates more accountable, it will come though
reppee for the DUKE avy

chuck " yall watch those ole house wives *** shows" 
roll.gif

Hibbert got away with it against the Knicks

Hibbert got away with it against the Heat in games 1-6

Game 7 though? They made sure Hibbert wont get away with :smh:

Thabo is one of the best perimeter defenders in the league. Dating back to when the big 3 first got together, yall the heat have had problems against good point guards. Especially true pg's such as the rondos, cp3s, tony parkers etc. Lebron on 07 "He torched us" :smokin

Ray allen on TP? Come on even you know that wouldnt have a snowballs chance in hell of working
I will say that yeah the scoring PG's have ate Chalmers, but that was prior to the emergence of Cole as a good on-ball defender. Man, Ray will take TP in stints, just as he did Paul George. Will it be effective? That remains to be seen, but it will happen. :lol:

In the playoffs, the teams that they have faced with legitimate 1's, they've found a way to slow down. As a fan, I would be more worried about bigs than the guards and fortunately Thiago Splitter is no David West. Kawhi is a hell of a player and he has always seemed to play very well vs Miami. I just don't expect Parker to murder Miami though, especially as much as they trap high.

Kobe fans are going to be butthurt no matter the outcome so I'm happy.

False. I am a kobe fan and could care less if the heat win.

I do not want the spurs to win and it has nothing to do wth kobe bryant.

the only laker fans who rather have the spurs win instead of the heat are ******ed kobe obsessed fans who still think kobe is better than lebron right now and think if lebron doesnt get another ring it some how makes kobe the best in the game aka the delusional part of the kobe fan base...

but sneakerpro everything coming out your mouth has been kobe lately... sounds like you miss him just as much as the kobe fans you hate... :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom