Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn, Floyd.

Hope he gives some of his winnings to charity. Maybe OK tornado relief. Something.

Heat in 5-6. They will run the Spurs to death, any time Parker gets hot, Bron will lock down on him.

So before the game started I said Heat by 17..... Did anyone else get closer?

Hey_
Spurs in 6, no doubt in my mind.
Can we get an analysis bruh?

Julius F. Wrek
The most I can say is that Pop has to shorten the Rotation. I dont want to see Blair, T-Mac(Sorry Niketalk), or anyone else past our main 9 guys play extended minutes. Outside of that, I'm hoping our size really can give them fits and most importantly Manu Ginobli better come to play. Hes been dreadful these playoffs and he keeps that up then we're in trouble. Wades not having many games like this against us, hes not built for it.

I'm also very superstitious when it comes to these sorts of things so he has to keep wearing the LeBrons. IDC that hes going up against him, if he changes shoes then he'll feel funny and play worse.

My dream NBA Finals. Either Mr Fundamental gets #5 to tie The Rapist, or LeGawd blesses the haters with more frustration with #2. Either way, I win :smokin

if you flop, don't get mad at the refs for missing the actual calls. it's what you get for spending so much damn time trying to trick them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom