Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot SWAGGY P Nick Young, Monta "have it all" Ellis, and Javal McGee

Imagine a team with Brandon Jennings, Nate Rob, lance, Gerald green and jr smith

Omg

:rofl:

YO THAT JESUS PIECE IS HUGE!!!! That cant be real
laugh.gif

Its as big as his head I need pics of that. 

Where is You Big Dummy
from the nt jewelry thread
Thanks man I appreciate it. WOWOWOWOWOWOW I'm not even a chain enthusiast or anything but this thing is magnificent. I was in MIA this year and dude showed up in a Bugatti and I didnt know he had it like that at all. Now I'm even more shocked

Please tell me how Tony Parker has gotten locked up the past few years. Just look at last year's playoffs. Or you could tell me why he is going to FEAST.

He got to attack Z-Bo on pick and rolls all last series, I can't wait to see do the same thing vs the Heat next series. :lol:

Last years playoffs he averaged 20 and 7. But, he got locked up? I'll go sentence by sentence of your previous post.

No he won't. If anybody it'd be Kawhi. One position Miami doesn't struggle to defend as bad is the 1.

..and Tony still doesn't like bigger guards checking him. :wink:

Yes he will. If Kawhi even shows signs of heating up, lebron will check him, I like the kid, but if Bron is guarding him he wont do much. Last year 2 separate point guards dropped 40+ on them. Minus the 5, the 1 is there biggest struggle on defending. And IDK who the "bigger guard" is, if youre referring to Wade then good luck with that. Tony Parker has had the best post season so far(IMO),

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom